"Turn, Turn, Turn" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Here is the link on YouTube for those of you who cannot get on CBS.com.

Thanks for that! Loving Nick with the birthday cake. That just made me laugh for some reason. And the time warp thing is really cool. I can't wait to see the whole thing.

Oh and Taylor Swift as a dead body, that was pretty good for someone who's never done it before.

Here's a link to Entertainment Tonight's set visit, this should air tonight on their broadcast but if you want to watch it now...here you go

Taylor Swift on CSI

Click on the picture of Taylor and the video pops up they talk to George so enjoy

Wow his accent is really thick! I love it though! And Taylor is so sweet and adorable! I liked her comment about suddenly realizing she was working next to Nick Stokes. :lol:

The more info I find out about this, the more I want to see it. ;)

Though I agree this will probably be hard to watch when Nick has the emotional breakdown.

Not as hard as seeing him scream and cry while he was in that casket in Grave Danger. Man that broke my heart.

:( Oh man, that broke my heart too. I just wanted to reach through the tv screen and hug him!

I noticed something interesting when watching the ET thing, whenever George does an intrview he is always smiling.

I actually counted the candles on the cake....how much of a loser geek am I? there are eleven. and i love the star they put on it.

And I wonder if it was an actual cake or like a fake? it looked good.....I want some cake now.

You aren't the only one. Wonder why they didn't put more on? :guffaw: I made some caps from it. I even capped the cake. :lol: It does make me hungry for cake!

Noticed that not only does he get cake but he got a present there too. :lol: :shifty: And Princess that mug we were discussion last week - 'Don't mess with a Texan'. You see a little bit more of it in the clip. :shifty:

Finally got to see the ET clip. He does smile a lot in ET interviews. They probably send the same people most of the time. I remember being a teenager (a long time ago now) and Mary Hart being there.

Susan

I actually counted the candles on the cake....how much of a loser geek am I? there are eleven. and i love the star they put on it.

And I wonder if it was an actual cake or like a fake? it looked good.....I want some cake now.

You aren't the only one. Wonder why they didn't put more on? :guffaw: I made some caps from it. I even capped the cake. :lol: It does make me hungry for cake!

Noticed that not only does he get cake but he got a present there too. :lol: :shifty: And Princess that mug we were discussion last week - 'Don't mess with a Texan'. You see a little bit more of it in the clip. :shifty:

Finally got to see the ET clip. He does smile a lot in ET interviews. They probably send the same people most of the time. I remember being a teenager (a long time ago now) and Mary Hart being there.

Susan

Slowly raises my hand...I'm a geek too...I counted the candles and thought the star was so right for our Texan.

I also wondered who got him the present and what was inside...I am really a geek.

I also loved the way he closed his eyes and made his wish before he blew out the candles...so boyish....so sweet!

I feel like a giddy teen about tonight's episode....very geek-like of me.

I saw a video clip of Taylor Swift behind the scenes of this episode. She is obviously a crime show junkie just like me! She said that she always dreamed of dying on CSI...and she gets to work along side GEORGE! Lucky girl. He is so delicious! She is hardly recognizable with the black hair! I'm not sure what kind of actress she is, but it will be interesting to find out.

I read an article that said Taylor was really good...I forgot where it is, but they really liked her performance.

I also loved the way he closed his eyes and made his wish before he blew out the candles...so boyish....so sweet!

Perhaps that scene is supposed to sort of parallel his "loss of innocence" that happens later in the ep when he finds Hailey dead.

As for who got him the gift, I would think that since there was only one that it would be a collective gift from everyone. Or maybe its only from Cath. :shrugs: Heck, it could even be one Grissom had mailed there for him. :D

I don't think the birthday cake one is available outside of the US myfuturecsi *sulks*
Maybe it'll be available after the episode airs perhaps?

*crosses fingers and eyes*

Perhaps that scene is supposed to sort of parallel his "loss of innocence" that happens later in the ep when he finds Hailey dead. :D

Good observation,he does talk about Nick's loss of innocence in the article so that is quite possible a foreshadowing of what is to come...very good!

I saw a video clip of Taylor Swift behind the scenes of this episode. She is obviously a crime show junkie just like me! She said that she always dreamed of dying on CSI...and she gets to work along side GEORGE! Lucky girl. He is so delicious! She is hardly recognizable with the black hair! I'm not sure what kind of actress she is, but it will be interesting to find out.

I read an article that said Taylor was really good...I forgot where it is, but they really liked her performance.

Even if she's not any good, I'm willing to cut her some slack because:

1) She's a geniune fan of the show. This isn't just a gig to her.
2) Nick Stokes is one of her favorite characters :adore:
3) She may help bring in a lot of new fans who like Taylor Swift but have never watched CSI before. And if they stick around? So much the better.

Nick fans are in heaven right now, its good to see people so excited about the show again.

Back