Mac/Stella #13 -Office sex just waiting to happen...

What should Mac/Stella #13 be called?

• Office sex just waiting to happen...

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • 'Cause Mac has a room mate!

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 'Cause loosing her is never an option!

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • 'Cause a catfight can only increase their fire!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Making it Official.

• Heated Arguments Set off Fireworks!

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • 'Cause Their Kids Will Be Gorgeous.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • They are destined to be forever.

• 'Cause their love is the real thing.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 'Cause their love can stop the fear

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, Kikii.. Yeah.. It's quiet here. Getting more and more quiet day by day. I understand.. Some of you are busy. :D I'll always wait. :) I can't wait for the next eppie if we get to see Mac and Stella work together. i'm sure there'll be electrics between them. :drool::drool::drool: That'll keep my day busy with videos and pictures. That's my favourite pastime. Kikii's new fan fic is :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:.

Well, Asprine will always be waiting for you all. Take your time. :D I'm here welcoming you all back with TONS of *Hugs*.:)

hey everybody - wasn´t in for a few days. it´s sort of weird, i get the impression when i´m awake everybody is sleeping:D and when i´m in bed the whole board is active:lol:

I can't wait for the next eppie if we get to see Mac and Stella work together. i'm sure there'll be electrics between them. :drool::drool::drool:

i´m enjoying it everytime when they work together,they`re just so careful with each other. had to think of this scene:
PDVD_019-2.jpg

large:http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff57/la-prill/smacked/PDVD_019-3.jpg
i like this one very much because they seem so close: working together far into the night,lost in the work ...and each other:devil: ...and then they got interrupt:(

That'll keep my day busy with videos and pictures. That's my favourite pastime.
i can understand this:D.
i´m always full of expectations when entering the board if there´s something new like pictures,stories and ideas. it´s great!

Dear Asprine, thank you sooooo much! :) :) :)You always have a way to make me happy! ;)

Jimenez, thank you for the pic! Which eppy does it come from?
i´m enjoying it everytime when they work together,they`re just so careful with each other.
Yeah, they were so close. How could they so carefully hide their feelings? I mean, there should be some moments that they would reveal something. It's so tire to pretend.

Jimenez, thank you for the pic! Which eppy does it come from?
you´re welcome. the pic is from the eppy "obsession" from season 3.

Yeah, they were so close. How could they so carefully hide their feelings? I mean, there should be some moments that they would reveal something. It's so tire to pretend.

and always hiding you´re feeling isn´t healthy by the way;) before they get sick,because they don´t talk about their feelings,they should make it official that they are in love:lol:

Lindaaaaaaaaaaaaa
~ You're here~!!! :scream::scream: I'm so happy, finally you got the time to come here. :adore::adore: I missed you too. Yeah. You should stop here more often. Not having you here makes me wonder everyday. Wondering where is Linda. :D Although I see you everyday in FF section. :lol:. Lots lots lots of *Hugs* to Linda. :adore::adore:

Hugs back, to my happy Asprine. Hope your exams went well.:)

I made some SMAC moments on what should have happened in "Hung out to dry":lol::lol:

304_00007.jpg

304_00008.jpg

304_00012.jpg

Hugs, see ya.

*Pops by briefly to say Hi.* Hello everyone, I see I've been missed and I've missed you all too, been really busy with school and work, and I'm going away for the weekend too, I leave in about 2 hours, but I get back on Sunday afternoon, so don't fret, after then I'll be in here much more often, I promise. I'll miss you all!! *Big hugs for all my Smacked family*

Oh, Jimenez, I love, love, love, that pics you posted, it looks like they've been in the middle of a cute little moment, and then they've been interupted... Look at Mac's expression, he looks so angry at that moment. :lol: He's like get out of my office, I want my private time with my Stella. If looks could kill... :lol: Linda, I love your little series of pics aswell, especially the last one, if only we got a scene like that. :devil:

*More hugs for my family*

I can't help but thinking on Stella and a Dark Nurse custome:lol: (i won't never forget Nurse Stella:guffaw:
Man i forgot about Nurse Stella:lol: i'll bet that if Stella wears a nurse custome, Mac won't manage to get his eyes of her:devil:
How could I forget nurse Stella? *smacks herself* That would be perfect... Mac is gonna have to do everything in his power not to materialize behind her. I can just imagine him brushing his fangs against her neck afterwards... what do you guys think?
Mac would totally appear behind Stella out of nowhere. He's a trained Marine after all. Stella would be more than startled to find him with his arms around her in a backward hug and fangs brushing her neck. I can even picture him trailing his lips up her neck and whispering something in her ear... *hears faint thud! in the distance* Unfortunately, TPTB are too evil to let that happen this season. Well, there's always fanfiction...
:drool::drool: now thats something i want to se:D:drool::drool:

Jimenez and MacsWickdDevil, thanks for the pics:D

Hey! I'm new here and I just have to say that I LOVE SMACKED! They are my favourite couple of all the CSI's. Mac and Stella are meant to be together. By the way, I love the thread title XD! It's so true.

So, I just wanted to say hi to all you SMACked fans out there. I'm so happy to find some people who are huge fans like me.

Hey gals!
Finally managed to get on...
I was so pissed when there was no CSI:NY on TV this week. Now that I'm able to watch it.
Ok back on smacked...
I'm really optimistic that we'll get great scenes in upcoming eppies. there's a point where you can't deny your feelings any longer..I think Mac and Stel have reached that long time ago....
I wonder what those two will do on Halloween..last year's Halloween eppie was quite good..it can only get better..I hope

So, I just wanted to say hi to all you SMACked fans out there. I'm so happy to find some people who are huge fans like me.

a big welcome to you axelsonfire. thats one of the reasons why it´s so cool in here. we are all csi ny - fanatics and mainly smacked - fanatic;)

Hey axelsonfire, welcome to the thread! Hope to see you here more often...

Linda! *tackles* I love it! The captions complements their expressions perfectly... I'm sure that Mac and Stella appreciate the thought. Hope to see more from you...

The important stuff for any family: WELCOME AXELSONFIRE to the Smacked Family. We are crazy, we are out of common :D we are as sweets as lams LOL! :D

Asprine-->
Debbie, Yeah.. I'm doing good. Thanks to YOU, Debbie and all of you here. For the blessings. I appreciate that. *Hugs*.
P.S. Debbie, you're joining us at there? I'd be happy to have you there ranting with us. *Hugs*

I will take a peep at there as soon as i can. But now I'm in the ER and really i don't have much free time as before. Besides at home i'm still online OUCH!;) Hugs dear!!! and take care. You know we are very fond of our Asprine dose of Happiness :D

Karu ---->
wish... Mac would totally appear behind Stella out of nowhere. He's a trained Marine after all. Stella would be more than startled to find him with his arms around her in a backward hug and fangs brushing her neck. I can even picture him trailing his lips up her neck and whispering something in her ear... *hears faint thud! in the distance* Unfortunately, TPTB are too evil to let that happen this season. Well, there's always fanfiction...

LOL! It seems to be so "M" rated LOL!. Karu, you must explain us why many people see Mac as Vampire. I have seen several icons on that matter :D :D :D

Linda--->
brought ya'll a gift for the new thread. Been busy, but lurking. Miss you Asprine, Deb, Steph. Shall try to stop by more often.

WONDERFUL! I love so much for your comic book story :D We have a collective fantasy of Mac spining on the wall to Stell. Hopefully some day... :D
And we miss you very much Linda. You are so positive (and i don't know how you trust CSI writers too)
sheriinh--->
awww c'mon,it is fun to talk about HER,well until the next mac gf comes along for us to bash up**prays this will never happen,unless its stella**i like the vampire mac image too! it would suit mac with his stealthy walk,he could come up behind stel and scare the living daylights outta her,which would hopefully startle her into falling backwards,take care taylor girls!!gotta go to sleep now!and maybe think of more smacked scenes hmmm...(provided i get to be stella in said scenes bwahaha!)
Sleep tight dear :D Definitely i will sleep with Vampire Mac in my head. Hopefully we will have EVENTUALLY Smacked scenes subtle or not as long as we have "closeness" i will be happy at this point
kikii
Hi everyone!
Dear Debbie, I'm working hard on my new fanfic. It's unbearable without new eppy. And it was quiet here. But now you are back and Asprine had her exam over. I think here would be active again.

I am without a new eppy dear! :D But at least i can survive with AXN re runs of S4. Next week is RND!!!!!! The best part of the season YAY! :D (I have that eppy on tape but i love to watch it anyway!)
Jimenez--->
i´m enjoying it everytime when they work together,they`re just so careful with each other. had to think of this scene:
i like this one very much because they seem so close: working together far into the night,lost in the work ...and each other ...and then they got interrupt

The other day i watched this eppy and it was as the first time because iforgot about it. I LOVED IT! So late...the closeness. Heck! if a couple deserves to be together are Mac and Stella!!!!!!

Gio--->
Man i forgot about Nurse Stella i'll bet that if Stella wears a nurse custome, Mac won't manage to get his eyes of her
Your commment reminded me the last eppy of Season 1. We DO know Mac appreciate Stella's beauty. He practically saw her naked in mind in 1.23 :D :D :D

Anj---->
'm really optimistic that we'll get great scenes in upcoming eppies. there's a point where you can't deny your feelings any longer..I think Mac and Stel have reached that long time ago....
I wonder what those two will do on Halloween..last year's Halloween eppie was quite good..it can only get better..I hope

well, i want this utter feelings of sending ALL producers and writers to the Lions but the hope of upcoming episodes with Smacked scenes prevent me of doing so :D

Many hugs to all, do you know how much i adore you??????

Debbie

ps: These gifts were posted by Dice8us. I thought it was so great. Mac LOVES TV now LOL!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/snapshot20081012164433.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/snapshot20081012164452.jpg
snapshot20081012164418.jpg

and i don't know how you trust CSI writers too)
Haaaa....I know one day they'll have to give us what we want.:lol::guffaw::guffaw:Maybe one day they'd change the name of the show to CSI:NY/SMex Files:guffaw::guffaw:And it would have to be on late night.:devil: Besides that. If they used any of my stories, I'd pass out for sure. That would be awesome. Where should I send them;);)

Anyways....

I'm hoping we get a great epi this week. We need one. *Keeps Fingers Crossed*

Waaa....my old photobucket gone. Now I have to start a new one. For those that didn't see the pics. They'll be back soon. Good thing I save everything:lol:

Last edited:
LOL! It seems to be so "M" rated LOL!. Karu, you must explain us why many people see Mac as Vampire. I have seen several icons on that matter :D :D :D

It's the eyes... they're so hypnotic and enigmatic that you can't help but be drawn in. And don't forget the voice... those are the two most seductive qualities that a vampire must have and Mac fits the bill perfectly. At least, according to Stella... he always did have that sort of effect on her.

Good morning to me, Afternoon,Evening and night to SMacked Family~!! I just woke up late and I'm already smiling and laughing non-stop. Oh, my SMacked Family that cheers me up. :adore::adore:

Linda --->
Haaaa....I know one day they'll have to give us what we want.:lol::guffaw::guffaw:Maybe one day they'd change the name of the show to CSI:NY/SMex Files:guffaw::guffaw:And it would have to be on late night.:devil: Besides that. If they used any of my stories, I'd pass out for sure. That would be awesome. Where should I send them;);)

Lindaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I totally agree with you.. :D They'll give us what we want sooner or later. Hmmm, *Faints* Linda, if they use your Great Stories, I think I'd be in JOY and happiness for the whole year. :lol::lol: It's would just be PERFECT to have you be one of the writers .:drool: :D

Debbie --->
I will take a peep at there as soon as i can. But now I'm in the ER and really i don't have much free time as before. Besides at home i'm still online OUCH!;) Hugs dear!!! and take care. You know we are very fond of our Asprine dose of Happiness :D
Debbie, I'll always wait for you here or there. I understand that.. :D I'll always welcome you with great friends there. Not telling you more unless you explore there yourself. :D Take your time. Debbieeeee, you're making me *Blush* :adore::adore: *Hugs back Debbie* You take care too.

---> Linda
Hugs back, to my happy Asprine. Hope your exams went well.:)
Linda, *Hugs*. Thank you. My exams did went well. With all the moral supports from you all. And also Linda's Fictions/pictures/wallpapers/avvie with makes me smile and have the strength to do my paper when I'm in my examination hall. :D Linda.. That SMac Moments you made *FAints* It was AWESOME, Linda. It looks like it is like that. :lol: What I mean was your captions. Linda.. the picture from All Access.. I also thought like that when the first time i saw that scene. Linda, you're :thumbsup::thumbsup:. You made my day. Although it's still morning.

---> Kikii
Dear Asprine, thank you sooooo much! :) :) :)You always have a way to make me happy! ;)
Kikii, you're welcome~!!! You also always makes me happy with the replies to my questions and fictions. :)

AxelsOnFire, Welcome to the SMacked Thread with SMacked Family. We have lots lots lots of great people here. Hope you come here more often and rant with us. We'd be happy to have you here. :D

Hmmm, one more collage from me. Hope you like it. :)

10-17-20084-16-37PM.jpg

Credits : Linda's screen caps and all of your screen caps. Thanks you. *Hugs*

Take care - Asprine :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back