Season 15 Spoiler Lab Discussion and Pics

I think it's possible.
I watch Cyber and for me it's awesome. Very specfic and different than all CSI I saw, but I like it a lot, so I hope it will have a good ratings.

If CBS brings back CSI; I hope! that they put back on Thursdays.

I would not be surprised if it's on Tuesday at 10pm (it has done good this year after NCIS repeats)
Or on Friday to replace H5O or Blue Blood

Fridays at 9/8 is the most realistic slot for CSI. Back where it started and very compatible with Blue Bloods. Tuesday at 10 would be great, but I imagine they will try the CM Spin-off there, if Cyber does well after CM.

Definately not a spoiler since we've finished season 15 but I'm going to put this in here until we know one-way-or-another on IF there will be a season 16...

Ask Matt

Question: Why did CBS shorten the CSI season this year and will it be back in the fall? — Alice

Matt Roush: The simplest answer to the first part of your question is a matter of inventory. With CSI: Cyber in the wings for midseason, as well as Battle Creek, CBS didn't need a full season of episodes from the mothership to run through spring. (It could also be a function of cost, because long-running shows tend to carry a hefty price tag). No decision yet on its future, but I'd like to think with a franchise that has been this important to the network's fortunes, that when the time comes, CBS will give it a final season (even if shortened) to take a last victory lap instead of just ending it this abruptly.

Susan

I'm at the point where I kinda hope they do let it go already. It's just not the same with so many original cast members gone. It's had a good long run, let it rest.

It needs a proper ending. I hope they'll get that 6 episodes arc to close the series. I would be here to see a few familiar faces back for the last season

For me maybe they should give CSI 15 episodes order ending with 350 episode and billed as series finale on 16.12.2015 when season will start on 09.09 on Wednesday after Criminal Minds.

This is from a UK article. Take it however you want. I haven't found anything official yet.

Broadcast TV Buzz: ‘Castle Set To Be Renewed, CBS Eyes Shortened Final Season For ‘CSI’ & More

It’s good news/bad news for CBS’ lucrative CSI franchise. New spin-off CSI: Cyber, which has sold VERY well for CBS Studios International, is going to get a shot to grow its audience with a second season pick up. And in what can only be described as being a surprisingly sentimental move on the part of CBS, the network has decided to bring back CSI: Crime Scene Investigation for a shortened final season.

Susan

This is from a UK article. Take it however you want. I haven't found anything official yet.

Broadcast TV Buzz: ‘Castle Set To Be Renewed, CBS Eyes Shortened Final Season For ‘CSI’ & More

It’s good news/bad news for CBS’ lucrative CSI franchise. New spin-off CSI: Cyber, which has sold VERY well for CBS Studios International, is going to get a shot to grow its audience with a second season pick up. And in what can only be described as being a surprisingly sentimental move on the part of CBS, the network has decided to bring back CSI: Crime Scene Investigation for a shortened final season.

Susan

I realize CSI has been on for a long time but I just don't think it's fair to other shows that don't get a send off.

Maybe someone know the ratings of CSI repeats from late night? Some episodes were there and in this week CBS will air again.

Back