Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #7

I really liked Sara in the lead female role tonight, opposite Russell. This was the first time I could really see that her character had developed in such a way that she is now able to fill that role. She's not just the young "loose cannon with a gun" anymore, which for some reason I think makes more sense for a supporting character (though that side of her still comes out... like in Bittersweet.) I really hope we get to see her in this kind of senior female CSI role more often. She's part of the original cast after all!
I totally agree!
Dune and Gloom was a very nice episode for Sara. And Jorja did an awesome job. I felt like this was the first episode that I felt that Sara has found a great scene partner in DB; similar to her scenes with Grissom, but without the sexual tension. Jorja does such a great job with the nuances of a scene. Her non-verbal acting is so totally underrated.

To be honest I've been feeling the DB/Sara vibe all season. I liked the way that DB comforted Sara in the aftermath of "Bittersweet" and then in "Tressed to Kill" Sara did to DB. I really love the way the two of them opened up to each other by discussing their past. I feel DB is more comfortable sharing those type of things with her than Finn.

I completely agree that Sara has grown a huge amount from the early seasons. She seems so much happier since her return in Season 10 and she's now become one of my favourites. (I didn't particularly like depressed!Sara in season 8 and 9.) Love her scenes with Greg as well, I think they're my favourite duo on the show and last night's episode reinforced that! :)

Seeing as we got to see Doc's wife, Hodges' mother and DB's family this season, I'm really hoping we get a chance to visit Sara's mother next season. Just a quick question, do we know whether her mother is in jail or whether she's institutionalised?

To be honest I've been feeling the DB/Sara vibe all season. I liked the way that DB comforted Sara in the aftermath of "Bittersweet" and then in "Tressed to Kill" Sara did to DB. I really love the way the two of them opened up to each other by discussing their past. I feel DB is more comfortable sharing those type of things with her than Finn.

I completely agree that Sara has grown a huge amount from the early seasons. She seems so much happier since her return in Season 10 and she's now become one of my favourites. (I didn't particularly like depressed!Sara in season 8 and 9.) Love her scenes with Greg as well, I think they're my favourite duo on the show and last night's episode reinforced that! :)

Seeing as we got to see Doc's wife, Hodges' mother and DB's family this season, I'm really hoping we get a chance to visit Sara's mother next season. Just a quick question, do we know whether her mother is in jail or whether she's institutionalised?

Nope, they've never said

All we know is she's in San Francisco

Happy Birthday Jorja :beer:

happy-birthdaysnoopyparade.jpg

Jorja is on FB? Oh. My. Word. I don't follow celebrities, but ever since I've gotten into CSI I have been going on all cylinders to find out that I can about the actors. Especially Jorja Fox. Pretty brave opening yourself up to the world wide web.

Back