Season 8 Spoiler Discussion #2 - Spoiler Scene: Do Not Cross

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to say I told you so but I told you so right from the moment the idea of a possible love interest for Mac was mentioned it would guarrentee the show's cancellation since nothing else could be more hated or unwanted and since the show manched to achieve it's lowest ever rating with a princely 8.96 million viewers last time out I think we can safetly assume the end is nigh can't we. Get rid of Christine and get rid of her now it's the one and only life line the show's got left I don't know how it could have been made any clearer to Ms Veasy and co that we don't want he rwithin a million mile radius of Mac and never will. If they have any respect for their audience at all which personally I seriously doubt if I'm being honnest then the least they can do if they wont give us our Stella and Smacked is nothing at all.
*sigh* will you stop going on about the same thing over and over again! If you feel so strongly about love interests , go to the shippers threads, this is a place to discuss spoilers not going on about Mac's love interests. If anything btw, Christine has been/will be one of the best things that happened to Mac. Like I said,go to the shippers thread this thread doesn't need clogging up with your crap

I wonder if we'll see Sam and Reed again before the show ends this season, considering it could be the last season.

I hate to say I told you so but I told you so right from the moment the idea of a possible love interest for Mac was mentioned it would guarrentee the show's cancellation since nothing else could be more hated or unwanted and since the show manched to achieve it's lowest ever rating with a princely 8.96 million viewers last time out I think we can safetly assume the end is nigh can't we. Get rid of Christine and get rid of her now it's the one and only life line the show's got left I don't know how it could have been made any clearer to Ms Veasy and co that we don't want he rwithin a million mile radius of Mac and never will. If they have any respect for their audience at all which personally I seriously doubt if I'm being honnest then the least they can do if they wont give us our Stella and Smacked is nothing at all.

You also told us all through S7 how Jo ruined the show and Stella being absent would guarantee the show wouldn't get a S8. How'd that work out for you? If the show ends it won't have a damn thing to do with Christine or Stella.

Thank you, PerfectAnomaly-if anything, I found Jo to be an improvement but that's just my opinion :p. And you're right-if the show ends, it will have nothing to do with any of the characters, but the decisions made by CBS.

You know what, I would say I'm getting fed up of hearing about how Stella is supposed be Mac's one and only, but I'd only be repeating myself. And I'm starting to suspect that we're *never* going to hear the end of this one. Either that, or this person is a troll :]

From TV Guide's Mega Buzz:

I need details on the CSI: NY finale! — Jackson

ADAM: Mac gets shot! But don't worry, he'll at least survive long enough for all the show's characters to wax sentimental about him. "It's about all of their relationships and closeness with Mac as a father figure, as a friend, as a boss," executive producer Pam Veasey tells us about the season (series?) finale. "Some people are releasing demons, others are talking about their future." In particular, Veasey says Danny and Lindsay (who will have little Lucy in tow) will make an unexpected announcement about their plans for the days ahead.

I'm on pins and needles. :rolleyes:

ADAM: Mac gets shot! But don't worry, he'll at least survive long enough for all the show's characters to wax sentimental about him. "It's about all of their relationships and closeness with Mac as a father figure, as a friend, as a boss," executive producer Pam Veasey tells us about the season (series?) finale. "Some people are releasing demons, others are talking about their future." In particular, Veasey says Danny and Lindsay (who will have little Lucy in tow) will make an unexpected announcement about their plans for the days ahead.

Yeah... And from what I read he doesn't really get shot. It's more like stabbed.

Please oh please oh please make it that they're moving to Montana!!!!!!

Mac&Adam Fan said:
Yeah... And from what I read he doesn't really get shot. It's more like stabbed.
Where'd you read that? That be a hell of a stabbing to place him in a 'fight for his life' condition. Totally possible, but still really really sginificant as opposed to the relative ease logistically of having him get shot. And I could very well be remembering wrong, but isn't he supposed to get involved in some sort of shoot-out when he goes back to a scene after it's all been processed to wrap things up...?

Mac&Adam Fan said:
Where'd you read that? That be a hell of a stabbing to place him in a 'fight for his life' condition. Totally possible, but still really really sginificant as opposed to the relative ease logistically of having him get shot. And I could very well be remembering wrong, but isn't he supposed to get involved in some sort of shoot-out when he goes back to a scene after it's all been processed to wrap things up...?

I did a search for Mac gets shot in this thread and I found it. He does get shot, I just figured that you are given a drug that causes you to hallucinate and that he isn't shot.

I did a search for Mac gets shot in this thread and I found it. He does get shot, I just figured that you are given a drug that causes you to hallucinate and that he isn't shot.
Oh I see what you mean! Well I suppose that's one possibility, but I can't think of a more anticlimactic resolution than finding out he simply imagined absolutely everything. From the spoilers here as well as on other entertainment sites though, it really does sound as though he's actually shot and his subsequent hallucinations regarding Claire are a result of him nearly dying and being a medically induced coma. So in that sense, yeah, his hallucinations would be drug induced, but because he's been shot, not him hallucinating being shot in the first place.

I reckon that Danny and Lindsay are moving to Montana and Lindsay might be pregnant again. Something like that.

Oh, that would be wonderful!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back