Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #17

Maybe they had to film that day, not Billy though. I don't know what happened to him.

Okay I found some guy's video from the ceremony.
On YouTube

Who is the guy at 2:02 who kisses Marg's cheek? Kind of blondish hair? And I have to say, Jon (Henry) looks adorable in those glasses LOL. And I love Eric's smile. He's got such a great smile.
That is her son.

That's who I thought it was, but I wasn't sure. Last time I saw a pic of him he was much younger LOL.

Maybe they had to film that day, not Billy though. I don't know what happened to him.

Okay I found some guy's video from the ceremony.
On YouTube

Who is the guy at 2:02 who kisses Marg's cheek? Kind of blondish hair? And I have to say, Jon (Henry) looks adorable in those glasses LOL. And I love Eric's smile. He's got such a great smile.
That is her son.

Yes his smile is infectious.

Very :drool:

Actually he was one in the past that actually said. I remember seeing the video of him doing it.

I've never seen that clip before. Living in England I've never heard of that storytelling tradition before, so I found it really bizarre watching it before I understood the history behind it. I thought it was like an Actor's Anonymous meeting, where people applaud you for being brave enough to admit you're an actor ;) I wonder if he wrote that himself. It's certainly given me a few new ideas involving Eric holding a whip...

Well funny that you mention that because a couple of years ago I did this manip. :lol: But the whip is missing. :(

I'm not quite sure how to type the noise I just made on seeing that manip. Something like "yieowsa!" Thanks Dizzney :D I remember your Frank N Furter manip from a while ago too, you certainly have a talent for them. The facial expressions go so well with the body they're imposed on.

"Indiana Szmanda", love it!

ETA I've just realised there isn't a CSI calendar for this year. I am sad. Wanted Eric to be my Mr October :D

Last edited:
Well funny that you mention that because a couple of years ago I did this manip. :lol: But the whip is missing. :(

LOL, love the picture, Dizzney :)!! oh, great, now I just pictured him being in "Raiders of the Lost Arc" :lol:.

Also thanks for posting the video and photo for Marg's ceremony :D:D:D!!!

Wow, that would be so cool to watch this year (the storyteller thing on SAG awards) :D!!

Greg's in one of the promo pictures; it looks like he may be working with Morgan again, nice :):).

LOL, love the picture, Dizzney :)!! oh, great, now I just pictured him being in "Raiders of the Lost Arc" :lol:.

Also thanks for posting the video and photo for Marg's ceremony :D:D:D!!!

Wow, that would be so cool to watch this year (the storyteller thing on SAG awards) :D!!

Greg's in one of the promo pictures; it looks like he may be working with Morgan again, nice :):).

I think we'll get some Greg/Morgan scenes tonight since there was that pic that Elisabeth posted on Twitter awhile back of her and Eric and another with her and GE

As much as I liked Catherine's send off for the most part and the overall story arc, I was so disappointed that there weren't any individual goodbyes at the end, between her and the other team members or one on one scenes :(. I wonder what she would've said to Greg; or just seeing them hug (well you sorta did, but it faded out quickly so I don't count it) would've been enough :(.

As much as I liked Catherine's send off for the most part and the overall story arc, I was so disappointed that there weren't any individual goodbyes at the end, between her and the other team members or one on one scenes :(. I wonder what she would've said to Greg; or just seeing them hug (well you sorta did, but it faded out quickly so I don't count it) would've been enough :(.

You don't need spoiler tags Lilith :) just need them until it airs throughout all of U.S.

Yeah not much of hug, a little goodbye, or even a team dinner scene :( me not happy

I'm tryin' to think what she could have said, I guess we'll need to write or keep our eyes out for fanfics or write them ourselves

My idea is she could have talked about how he's come a long way since the lab rat days and even Play with Fire

Back