Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #17

Sharp, you're doing well! That's less than I thought, but we still have seasons 11 and 12 to go - plenty more opportunities for me to win the bet :)

Was thinking though re; dollars to doughnuts. I really would prefer to have doughnuts rather than dollars. 'Specially if they're filled with jam & covered in sugar (the doughnuts that is, not the dollars. They would be sticky and possibly not legal currency). I would like 1 box of doughnuts if I win the bet. Thanks :D

Sharp, you're doing well! That's less than I thought, but we still have seasons 11 and 12 to go - plenty more opportunities for me to win the bet :)

Was thinking though re; dollars to doughnuts. I really would prefer to have doughnuts rather than dollars. 'Specially if they're filled with jam & covered in sugar (the doughnuts that is, not the dollars. They would be sticky and possibly not legal currency). I would like 1 box of doughnuts if I win the bet. Thanks :D

I think I got all the season 10, though could someone double check me?

Season 11 Stripes:

Blood Moon
Wild Life
Man Up
A Kiss Before Frying
Cello and Goodbye

Didn't find that many

But the more dollars you have the more donuts you can buy. LOL

Yeah :lol:

Well tomorrow is Monday :( but the good new is that we might be getting new Eric pics :)

He's also wearing a striped button down shirt in Turn On, Tune In, Drop Dead from Season 11.

From season 10 I also noticed in Working Stiffs and his hoodie in Appendicitement.

So Eric was at Marg's ceremony today. I saw a glimpse of him in the background of someone's picture but nothing else visual so far.

I fixed the link....if I find any more pics I will post on the pics thread from here on out.

Great pic! Thanks for posting it, Dizzney. Too bad George, Paul, Alex and Sherri weren't there. I would have thought Billy would have attended though.

Maybe they had to film that day, not Billy though. I don't know what happened to him.

Okay I found some guy's video from the ceremony.
On YouTube

Maybe they had to film that day, not Billy though. I don't know what happened to him.

On YouTube

Who is the guy at 2:02 who kisses Marg's cheek? Kind of blondish hair? And I have to say, Jon (Henry) looks adorable in those glasses LOL. And I love Eric's smile. He's got such a great smile.

On YouTube

Who is the guy at 2:02 who kisses Marg's cheek? Kind of blondish hair? And I have to say, Jon (Henry) looks adorable in those glasses LOL. And I love Eric's smile. He's got such a great smile.
That is her son.

Yes his smile is infectious.

Back