Season 12 Spoiler Pic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marg's promo instantly reminded me of this

My main problem with the cast photo is the white background behind Jorja's hair they haven't removed. It makes it look fake.

Last edited:
Great, so it seems Catherine can't go anywhere now without being shadowed by DB. :rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong, I really like DB, but I wish they'd pair up Catherine with the rest of the cast seeing as she's supposed to be leaving by episode 12. I don't recall a single case this season that the two haven't been put together. It seems that the writers are hoping that if they put Marg with Danson enough times then he'll manage to convince her to stay. :confused:

I have to say I am really looking forward to the next three episodes, there's not a single one so far this season I've disliked or even found average which is really saying a lot as last year I found myself hoping they'd be something more than mediocre. :lol:

Yay :)!! I was wondering when we'd get promo pictures again. Greg looks adorable :drool:.

Yeah it's bugging me a little too Crumbs; that would be nice if that was the reason Catherine is constantly paired up with D.B. ;) (that he might convince her to stay in the future) but sadly, it doesn't seem like it's going to go in that direction:(. I wonder when she'll get to be paired up with Nick, Sara, Greg, and even Morgan (those two still haven't worked a case together) before she leaves .

They're filming today. Here's a behind the scenes pic.

Somehow I can't see the pic... it always says "Media not displayed" whatever that means :lol:

If it's the same message I got, then it's because you're not following the person who posted it (so Twitter is trying to protect you from all the evil pictures people you don't know might post! :lol:). There should be a button to "Display this picture" or something.

They're filming today. Here's a behind the scenes pic.

Somehow I can't see the pic... it always says "Media not displayed" whatever that means :lol:

If it's the same message I got, then it's because you're not following the person who posted it (so Twitter is trying to protect you from all the evil pictures people you don't know might post! :lol:). There should be a button to "Display this picture" or something.

Yeah, if you click "Display Media" you should be able to see it. But it's kind of hard to make out anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back