Season 12 Spoiler Pic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, two episode spoiler pics in a row, that might be a record for Greg in spoiler pics. :lol:

We might be headed for three since he'll hopefully be in the Maid Men promo pics ;):drool:

It does look like the theme park from The Good The Bad and The Dominatrix, they must think we won't notice :lol:

Wow, two episode spoiler pics in a row, that might be a record for Greg in spoiler pics. :lol:

We might be headed for three since he'll hopefully be in the Maid Men promo pics ;):drool:

It does look like the theme park from The Good The Bad and The Dominatrix, they must think we won't notice :lol:

Wow! Greg looks really good in these pics. So happy to see more of him :adore: Looking forward to more in Maid Men, cross fingers.

Really like the hug between Ecklie and Morgan, very sweet!

Wow! Greg looks really good in these pics. So happy to see more of him :adore: Looking forward to more in Maid Men, cross fingers.

Really like the hug between Ecklie and Morgan, very sweet!

yaay Greg pictures :D, he's lookin good this season *drool*. I wonder when we'll get the promo pictures for "Maid Men". The hug scene between Morgan and Ecklie was sweet, makes me all the more curious to see how their relationship is going to play out in this episode.

The one odd looking thing about that cast photo is how tall Catherine looks when we know she is short, even in heels. :lol:

THUD!

That's me dying of shock that we have a cast photo. :eek::eek::eek:

Even if there is a few missing.

Now if we could just get the pics that George took, I'd be a real happy camper. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back