Season 12 Spoiler Pic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sighs* Still no pics of Morgan and Greg :( why am I not surprised
I'm still wondering if they will even be in the season premiere episode since there seems to be no signs of them anywhere in spoilers or pics. :(

Promo pics used to just mainly be Grissom and Catherine, the leads, and the others were still in the episode.

I'm just glad they're finally showing Nick more in the promos, because they didn't before he was put more to a lead.

And thanks, to Blackflag for posting the pics and being quick on the draw. ;)

Nick looks good :drool: doesn't he, Ladybronco?

Thanks Shane. I knew sooner or later someone would get HQ ones. Guess I should've figured it would be you. :lol:

Yes Speedy, Nick does look good. :D

Never would have said this when I was in school but the summer break lasts way too long. :lol:

Susan

Oh absolutely Speedy!!
I never thought I'd agree about summer break either, but I'm with you on this one Blackflag!!
rofl-1.gif

Thanks Shane. I knew sooner or later someone would get HQ ones. Guess I should've figured it would be you. :lol:

I've been super busy today, so I almost wasn't able to reach out to CBS. Thank the heavens for smart phones!

Amen to that! :lol:

*sighs* Still no pics of Morgan and Greg :( why am I not surprised
I'm still wondering if they will even be in the season premiere episode since there seems to be no signs of them anywhere in spoilers or pics. :(

Promo pics used to just mainly be Grissom and Catherine, the leads, and the others were still in the episode.

I'm just glad they're finally showing Nick more in the promos, because they didn't before he was put more to a lead.

Hmmmmm well as I recall Nick was in the promo pics in season 8, everyone was in the pics for season 9, Sara isn't a lead and she was in the pics for seasons 10 and 11

Hmmmmm well as I recall Nick was in the promo pics in season 8, everyone was in the pics for season 9, Sara isn't a lead and she was in the pics for seasons 10 and 11

Yes, but I didn't say every pic, I said mainly all the pics and Nick wasn't in all the promo pics for Season 8 and hardly in any when he was more a supporting character.

And not every character is show in promo shots for every episode. As for Morgan her character may not bein Vegas for the season premiere.

In any case, we have a new character, he's the male lead and is going to be featured more than anyone.

In the beginning at the crime scene when Sara says "Gunfight at the OK Corral", Sara also has her hair pulled back. The lighter hair could be the result of the fact that there's a light behind her head. It may not be her stance (??) but look at that expression. You know, the bemused one where her lips are pursed as if she just ate a persimmon. It's Sara.

What are they all looking at? Is this the part where DB said, "I love Vegas"?

It's at the :54 second mark, Smokey.

It looks like Sara, but even with a light behind her hair should look darker.

This is going to be like the who said 'oh my god' (I think that was the line) in For Warrick that we heard before it aired. Was it Nick or Grissom? :lol::lol:

I took a screen cap from the ET CSI video. This one features Hodges, Greg, Morgan, Catherine and Nick.

I thought that was Sara standing by Greg. I zoomed in on the pic and its still hard to tell. There's so much light reflecting off of the two of them that even Greg's hair looks more blonde to me... so it could be either woman. I guess we'll see when the ep airs LOL.

I don't think it's Sara either, solely for the fact that the woman seems to be wearing heels (albeit low ones) and I don't think Sara has ever worn any type of heel at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back