George/Nick: Texan Charm #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you haven't read the full article on The Two Mrs Grissoms I suggest you do :) :lol: All I'll say is Oh Nick :lol: I think this will be a good episode. I was concerned with a lack of Nick but somehow I don't think so.

Are you the only one of the Nick fans who doesn't read the spoilers? ;) Yeah, it's gonna be better than expected. :D The episode thread is now up, BTW. Figured it should go up since the spoiler thread is buzzing about it. :lol:

I wasn't worried about the amount of Nick in it. I just hope it's a lot better than I expect. I won't say I'm not watching it because I watch all episodes at least once but my expectations for this one have been pretty low from the first I've read about it.

I wasn't too sure about it at first, but the promo looks really good, even if Nick wasn't in it. :lol: I like how
the women are pushing Sara's buttons. :lol:

Are you the only one of the Nick fans who doesn't read the spoilers? ;) Yeah, it's gonna be better than expected. :D The episode thread is now up, BTW. Figured it should go up since the spoiler thread is buzzing about it. :lol:

I wasn't worried about the amount of Nick in it. I just hope it's a lot better than I expect. I won't say I'm not watching it because I watch all episodes at least once but my expectations for this one have been pretty low from the first I've read about it.

I wasn't too sure about it at first, but the promo looks really good, even if Nick wasn't in it. :lol: I like how
the women are pushing Sara's buttons. :lol:

Yup I haven't read spoilers since season 6 :)

and
the ladies aren't the only ones pushing Sara's buttons. I think a certain georgeous hunk from Texas is doing it as well if I read in between the lines correctly :)

and
the ladies aren't the only ones pushing Sara's buttons. I think a certain georgeous hunk from Texas is doing it as well if I read in between the lines correctly :)

True that!! :lol: And Nick fans should be sure to check out the spoiler pics that Blackflag posted. :adore:

and

True that!! :lol: And Nick fans should be sure to check out the spoiler pics that Blackflag posted. :adore:

Wow! Talk about your willpower...I'm a spoiler junkie, especially when it comes to Nick! :)

Short interview with George at the pre-SAG Award thingy. Soooo freakin' cute. :adore: And I'm with him on the approaching celebrities thing! :lol:

Thanks to ladymaverick for sending me on the search for this. :)

Last edited:
Short interview with George at the pre-SAG Award thingy. Soooo freakin' cute. :adore: And I'm with him on the approaching celebrities thing! :lol:

Thanks to ladymaverick for sending me on the search for this. :)

Oh yes :adore: He is sooooooo cute :adore:

I'm shy myself, so I know what George must have felt like when he talked about meeting his idols :)

I think I would even be to shy to say 'hi' to George :alienblush:

Thanks for posting it, Smokey :)

:adore::adore::adore::adore:

He's so cute!

Thanks for finding and posting that video, Smokey! Is he scheduled to be there tonight?

If he is I am definitely watching. ;)

I would be nervous going up to a celebrity and saying 'hi'; that's for sure. :lol:

As for the drinking, great advice! He looks so good in his leather jacket. :drool::drool:

I'd be just like him...if I saw HIM somewhere! :lol: But it sounds like having experienced the brush off himself that he would be more understanding of it. I like that. :)

I didn't see anything about him presenting or anything, but it looks like he may be there in the audience. Wouldn't hurt to watch. ;)

blackflag and I both posted an article in the spoiler thread about the up and coming episode with Justin Bieber. And yes I did pop into the spoiler thread :D

After reading the article all I can say is thank you Nick for taking care of Bieber :D

Smokey, thank you for the video. George we love you even more :adore:

blackflag and I both posted an article in the spoiler thread about the up and coming episode with Justin Bieber. And yes I did pop into the spoiler thread :D

After reading the article all I can say is thank you Nick for taking care of Bieber :D

I kinda wonder how this will affect Nick. You know how Nick feels about kids.

Thanks for the video Smokey. I love it when he blushes. :adore:

Susan

And
how killing someone else so soon after Jekyll might affect him.
Really looking forward to this one!

And
how killing someone else so soon after Jekyll might affect him.
Really looking forward to this one!

I am too. I had the exact same thought when I read this spoiler. Maybe a nice arc for a Nick storyline coming up? We can only hope!

Love the two new videos we got over the weekend.

He looks fantastic! And can he get any more adorable?

I love the youtube one where is signing autographs and talking with the fans - he comes acrosss as a really nice guy.

Thanks for the video, Blackflag! I'm all giddy like a schoolgirl here! :lol: I would just die if I was there!! :) And he said they're getting married in June! :adore:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back