Season 10: *Spoiler* Picture Thread

He was, uh, shot :lol:

Your powers of observation are a sight to behold, oh eagle-eyed master. :rolleyes::lol:

I'm kidding. Don't eviscerate me. I'm too pretty.

Anyway, the gun shot wounds - or GSWs (CSI lingo! YAY!) - are all differing sizes. Some look like handgun shots from a distance. Others are either close range or a shotgun. Intriguing...

He was, uh, shot :lol:

Your powers of observation are a sight to behold, oh eagle-eyed master. :rolleyes::lol:

I'm kidding. Don't eviscerate me. I'm too pretty.

Who, me? *hides sword behind back* Wouldn't dream of it :D

Anyway, the gun shot wounds - or GSWs (CSI lingo! YAY!) - are all differing sizes. Some look like handgun shots from a distance. Others are either close range or a shotgun. Intriguing...

Very true - I think the whole explanation will definitely be interesting. Sort of reminds me of Grissom's story about the Chinese Goldsmiths who all took a bite out of their victim so that none of them could tell whose the killing bite was; wonder if this is the same kind of scenario here...

Squee! I can't wait for this ep. That one of Greg by himself looks delish. I too can't wait to see the bigger one. :D

Thanks for posting those, Susan. :D

Non US peeps, as I recall there's a spoiler site we don't link to here that has pics.

Back