Season 10: *Spoiler* Picture Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Seeing those just really make me want to skip watching the last episodes this season and just read about what happened.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I agree. I just don't care for the storyline.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

4. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

5. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Or possibly a restaurant?

The guy in the chair, looks like either a random customer or... It's Nate Haskell. :eek:
    Which if it is, I'm still getting the Silence of the Lambs feel of this episode.

6. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Hopefully he doesn't call Ray on his cellphone while following Nick home and tell him, "I'm just meeting a friend for dinner.":eek::lol:

7. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i'm not really looking at the promo pics due to being spoiler-free and struggling but b/c i don't really care about a Nick&Ray show. sad. i wonder what audience TPTB is targetting? Matrix fans? where Nick = Neo, sans the coat? b/c i'm not digging all that action crap.

8. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Well considering you all had the Grissom and Sara show and Nick was a supporting character and is finally getting his due, its about time.

However, no one around here (that I have seen) disses a character with a icon. As much as I hated GSR I never did and never would.

You don't like Nick, I respect that, but doing an Icon about is wrong.

Now maybe you know how us non-GSR fans felt. Nick is a lead character now and it's about time he has gotten more screentime. He deserves it and has earned it.

In any case, to me the icon is offensive, but you have every right to have it.

ETA: Especially when it's a pic of George and not Nick.

Now back on topic, I hope we get some promo shots from the season finale. Maybe, just maybe they'll show who got shot. I'm sure they won't, but that would be nice.

Last edited: May 12, 2010
  9. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

I agree with speedystokesgirl...Your icon is totally offensive and out of line. I don't believe that that type of icon should be tolerated..But Smokey will have the right answer.

10. GregNickRyanFan

Is that Nick in the icon? I didn't realize that. Personally, I'd much rather have someone I LOVE in an icon rather than diss someone I don't like. But that's just me.

I understand the annoyance with all of the Nick/Ray scenes. I get a little annoyed at the same pairings over and over again on any show... unless they are the only two characters on the show, the pairings should be a little more evened out. Shouldn't always be the same two people working a case together. So, I can see that side of the situation too.

Last edited: May 12, 2010
  11. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I do agree with this. I think Nick and Ray work great together, but it should be spread out more. I liked to see him work Catherine more or Sara. He's had a number of cases with Greg, but I like him and Catherine working together too. Because Catherine flusters him sometimes and it's just damn funny. :lol:

In any case, I want to know who gets shot, as much as Nick attracts trouble, I have a feeling it's going to be Catherine.

As for the guy in the pic with Ray, maybe he just had a little too much to drink. :lol:

12. GregNickRyanFan

I agree that Nick and Ray work well together, but like you said it should be spread out more. My favorite dynamic with Ray is actually Sara believe it or not. I don't know why, it just seems to work really well. LOL. But Nick/Cath is a great dynamic too. I actually want to see more of Cath and Sara working cases together. There have not been enough of those this season. :lol: You know, the whole girl power thing. :lol:

13. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

the icon is a joke. :) i think it's funny. it regards George, the actor, and his awesome interviews. i don't worship him and i think that it's ok to make fun of celebrities.

yup, which is why i hate it just as much as you hated previous seasons that had Grissom in them. it's only fair, isn't it? ;)

14. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

You can hate it all you want, but all your doing is bring your agenda from YTDAW onto this board.

And those interviews that you all take the wrong way. Besides you don't know what goes on with the CSI set. George is the first person to say he has acted like a Diva on the set, but he also wasn't calling Jorja a diva. What was WRITTEN and what was ACTUALLY SAID, are two different things.

Besides I thought dissing the actors was not allowed on this board.

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Here's a cap from this week's "Doctor Who" if this has been posted already then fans get to see it again:alienblush:

[​IMG] Nick and Ray work so well together:bolian: