Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'm not even putting that in the Spoiler Reference thread until it's confirmed! :lol: Gross!! :p

Okay, I'm not even putting that in the Spoiler Reference thread until it's confirmed! :lol: Gross!! :p

:guffaw:

I'm sorry, I just found that hilarious, Smokey.

The episode itself sounds okay, they just need to change the title. A clever pun, perhaps...

Just recieved my new TV Guide dated January 25-31, and on page 35 it says! & includes a small photo of Nick and Sara~

Fasten you seat belt-CSI is going on a furious ride. On Feb. 4, the team is called in to investigate a death at a high school. "It starts with a kid whose brain literally explodes, and that leads us into the world of classic cars, hot rods and organaized street racing", says exec. producer Naren Shankar. And after a lot of is-she-or-isn't-she staying, Jorja Fox ends the speculation and rejoins CSI full-time. "Jorja will be with us for the whole second half of the season", confirms exec. producer Carol Mendelsohn. Which is good, because Rascal Flatts guest stars in an episode after the Olympics, and the team will need all the help they can get. Bassist Jay DeMarcus is hospitalized when a gig in Vegas goes horribly wrong. "What everyone thought was an accident isn't, says Mendelsohn. But the real danger? DeMarcus flirts with Catherine Willows. That could land a guy in real trouble~

:guffaw:

I'm sorry, I just found that hilarious, Smokey.

The episode itself sounds okay, they just need to change the title. A clever pun, perhaps...

No apologies necessary. :lol:

Just recieved my new TV Guide dated January 25-31, and on page 35 it says! & includes a small photo of Nick and Sara~

Fasten you seat belt-CSI is going on a furious ride. On Feb. 4, the team is called in to investigate a death at a high school. "It starts with a kid whose brain literally explodes, and that leads us into the world of classic cars, hot rods and organaized street racing", says exec. producer Naren Shankar. And after a lot of is-she-or-isn't-she staying, Jorja Fox ends the speculation and rejoins CSI full-time. "Jorja will be with us for the whole second half of the season", confirms exec. producer Carol Mendelsohn. Which is good, because Rascal Flatts guest stars in an episode after the Olympics, and the team will need all the help they can get. Bassist Jay DeMarcus is hospitalized when a gig in Vegas goes horribly wrong. "What everyone thought was an accident isn't, says Mendelsohn. But the real danger? DeMarcus flirts with Catherine Willows. That could land a guy in real trouble~

Now THAT I'll move over! :lol:

Bassist Jay DeMarcus is hospitalized when a gig in Vegas goes horribly wrong. "What everyone thought was an accident isn't, says Mendelsohn. But the real danger? DeMarcus flirts with Catherine Willows. That could land a guy in real trouble~

:lol: Yeah real trouble cause Vartann won't take too kindly too it. :lol: At least I assume that's what they mean... unless they mean Cath herself won't like it and she can be pretty dangerous when she wants to be. :lol:

From what it looks like, Vartann isn't in the Rascall Flatts episode. Or I could be wrong about that...:eek:

He and Catherine are working the case with the 'E'. Am I right?
And that title is horrible. I hope they change it or it's a reference to a shady character or something.

Looks very cool. On another note, this is my first post. Just wanting to say Hi everyone.

Hey do you think we will finally see Nick shoot someone this year? Its been 10 seasons and he's never shot anyone.

Looks very cool. On another note, this is my first post. Just wanting to say Hi everyone.

Hey do you think we will finally see Nick shoot someone this year? Its been 10 seasons and he's never shot anyone.

Hi! Greetings and salutations!

To be fair, Nick has shot at people, just never hit them. Off the top of my head, he "missed" McKeen, and fired at the Russian mob guys in "Family Affair"

Poor Nick, couldn't hit the broadside of a barn.

:lol: good one Praetor and didn't he almost shoot himself in "Grave Danger"? I don't remember if he did ever shoot anyone, good question:confused: so in 10 years he never, ever shot anyone? and WELCOME Inspector
Cheering.gif

To be fair, Nick has shot at people, just never hit them. Off the top of my head, he "missed" McKeen, and fired at the Russian mob guys in "Family Affair"

McKeen was was missed on purpose and I didn't see Sara hit any of the mob guys either!

If I remember right in season 5's Harvest he more than qualified on the range. I believe they even pointed out that he bested Warricks best score.

:lol: good one Praetor and didn't he almost shoot himself in "Grave Danger"? I don't remember if he did ever shoot anyone, good question:confused: so in 10 years he never, ever shot anyone?

In Grave Danger he shot the light out so his co-workers would stop turning the light on and the fan (which was his only source of air) off. That's what he intended to do and that's what he did. He never came close to shooting himself until he ran out of air.

In 10 years the only CSI (on this CSI) to shoot anyone was Catherine in season 1's Strip Strangler (I believe that's the right ep) when she shot Sid Goggle. That is until last season and Langston did - and I still haven't figured out when he qualified to carry a gun! :confused:

Susan

And Langston shot that one dude in the season 9 finale. But other than him and Cath, I can't recall any of the others ever shooting anyone.

Last edited:

McKeen was was missed on purpose and I didn't see Sara hit any of the mob guys either!

If I remember right in season 5's Harvest he more than qualified on the range. I believe they even pointed out that he bested Warricks best score.

:lol: good one Praetor and didn't he almost shoot himself in "Grave Danger"? I don't remember if he did ever shoot anyone, good question:confused: so in 10 years he never, ever shot anyone?

In Grave Danger he shot the light out so his co-workers would stop turning the light on and the fan (which was his only source of air) off. That's what he intended to do and that's what he did. He never came close to shooting himself until he ran out of air.

In 10 years the only CSI (on this CSI) to shoot anyone was Catherine in season 1's Strip Strangler (I believe that's the right ep) when she shot Sid Goggle. That is until last season and Langston did - and I still haven't figured out when he qualified to carry a gun! :confused:

Susan

You tell 'em, Blackflag!

If you ask me, not shooting McKeen shows what kind of person Nick is. Despite everything McKeen said to Nick, he still didn't shoot him. Sara, probably would have.

And we have no idea if he hit someone from the mob or not (or Sara for that matter). It was never shown. Besides shooting a moving target is not easy.

As for him almost shooting himself, while being buried alive? What would you have done if you were in that situation? I think it speaks volumes of Nick to endure that, for as many hours he did. He lived through the worst nightmare anyone could have.

Oh and let's not forget how Nick didn't 'runaway' after ALL the things that have happened to him. Hmmmm, who do I know that 'ran away' when something happened to her?

Also, if I remember correctly, Catherine has shot two people. Goggle and someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back