Zuiker Discusses Season Three of ‘CSI:NY’

Faylinn said:
Almost all the questions listed in TVGuide columns as well as E!Online columns focus on D/L
Which gets on my nerves, personally. There are six main characters plus several worthy recurring characters, and all people ever talk about is D/L. :rolleyes: I'd much rather read questions about Mac and Reed, or Danny's past, or Flack's relationship with his father, etc.

Agreed, but if you notice TV Guide and E!Online both tend to attract the more casual viewers, or rather, viewers who are into multiple shows. [i[Most[/i] of the questions about any show on those fora are about relationships period, whether it be Meredith and Derek on Grey's Anatomy, Kate and Sawyer on Lost, Grissom and Sara on CSI or Danny and Lindsay on NY. It's a different crop of fans, and most likely not their core base. Also, there aren't a lot of CSI show fans period in either place--Grey's, Lost, and Desperate Housewives tend to get a lot more love there. It's a different set of fans.

I've definitely encountered characters I disliked before--the one that comes to mind was the wishy washy Duncan Kane (Teddy Dunn) on Veronica Mars. He was supposed to be the hero, but he was such a nothing character, and the actor was a tad bland, too. But he wasn't a plain out bad actor. Interestingly enough, fan response was so negative towards him that the creator of the show wrote him out! Michael Ausiello basically revealed in his column that that was the reason he was written out in the second season. So perhaps there's hope yet... ;)

Back