Your top 5 favorite shows!!!

Currently
1. Heroes
2. CSI
3. LOST
4. ER
5. Gene Simmons: Family Jewels (so freaking funny)

CSI

Without A Trace

Cold Case

Close To Home

Medium

News shows

Dateline

48 Hours

Primetime

60 Minutes

Larry King Live

Futurama(sorry CSI)
CSI
Ouran High school host club(it an anime *shifty eyes*)
Survivor
okay these two are tied even tho theya re completley different shows...Reba and The Amazing Race!

I don't watch many TV shows, but the ones I do watch and love are:

1. CSI (all three, but I'll count it as one).
2. Lost
3. Friends
4. Sex And The City
5. Erm... I only have four. :lol:

Oh boy that's a hard one!

If there's one show I couldn't be without it'd be CSI Miami.. the other shows yeah sure they're cool but I don't really follow it or talk about it @ forums etc.

1. CSI Miami (have all the epis, love talking about it on forums and IRL, a friend of mine watches it too so.., I'm a H/Y shipper)
2. NCIS (have s3 & s4 episodes, check forums once & a while. Oh yeah the same friend who likes csi miami also likes NCIS. we sometimes do the gibbsslap :lol: Oh and i'm a tiva shipper )
3. House (Always good for laughs, house/cam shipper)
4. Prison Break (New concept so that's certainly interesting., Like Michael / Sara..)
5. Boston Legal (What can I say, William Shatner & James Spader = GREAT combination. Guarentuees plenty of laughs!)

As you have probably noticed in every soap I have a ship.. I'm a romantic ok? ^^ Anyways it certainly helps that csi miami has in my opinion THE greatest and most interesting etc etc ship of all time!

In no particular order :

CSI and CSI:NY.
House.
Prison Break.
The Shield.
Without a Trace.
Everybody Hates Chris.
The Simpsons.

Hmmm...there are more than 5...

And canceled shows I miss Frasier,Friends,Futurama,Malcolm in the Middle,Rome,Northern Exposure...

Oh, the question is so difficult... :D

1. Miami Vice - The Original with Don Johnson

2. CSI (Las Vegas & New York)

3. The X-Files (Fox Mulder is a crazy man... :lol:)

4. Magnum (Tom Selleck is so funny)

5. The Avengers (Patrick MacNee & Diana Rigg)

Back