Your CSI Dreams (Or daydreams). CSI, CSI Miami, and CSI NY!

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Hunter, Jan 13, 2007.

1. HoratioCainesGirl

HoratioCainesGirl Police Officer

Re: Your CSI Dreams (Or daydreams). CSI, CSI Miami, and CSI

OMG, I daydream about Horatio all the time....especially when I'm bored at school! Usually he's saving me from some kind of horrible disaster or something of the sort. I daydream also about Nick and Greg and it can be romantic....mainly they're about my Horatio, though. :cool:

2. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

I dream mostly Talleigh, DaLi and MA15+ (MA15+ is my made up ship name for Mac/Aiden)

They're all romantic fluffly ones tho lol

3. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Without daydreaming, i would die. Really. It's my happy place. (i have/had anger management. Kinda. nvm)

4. HoratioCainesGirl

HoratioCainesGirl Police Officer

I love daydreaming! It's my escape (especially CSI: Miami daydreaming!).

5. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

not long ago i had a dream where catherine and i were clubbing...we went from club to club and had a lot of fun! and i'm pretty sure it was in color...i was wearing a pink top

6. CSIWillows

CSIWillows Rookie

I daydream all the time (especially in algebra class) Mostly about Grissom (or Nick) and I getting married *fades away to daydream land*

7. labgeekluvr

labgeekluvr Lab Technician

I had a dream last night about Horatio, and I was Calleigh in the dream. I think in the dream Horation was thinking about leaving the lab (I have no idea why) because he asked me (as Calleigh) if I wanted him to stay, and I said he would be missed if he left. Afterwards we cuddled. It was a nice dream, but I found it strange since I tend to ship Calleigh and Ryan rather than Calleigh and Horatio, and while I certainly think DC is handsome, I never expected to dream about him. :lol:

8. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

I had one crazy one! That I was the actual Lieutenant of the CSI Lab in Maimi! And David Caruso was vacationing in Edmonton, the same time as i was. We were in this cafe and i had no idea who he was. Apparently i didnt watch tv or movies at all. So we got talking and we kinda went on another date. That's all i remember.

9. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I was going to a carnival and I went with Danny. :) Then apparently I was a CSI there too. :lol: and then we heard people screaming and a dead person was inside a car going around the ferris wheel. It was pretty awesome!

That was it... I think.

10. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

my god....I had the best dream ever!

I was married mah mr messer, we were at home together, looking after....(if you're scared of big numbers, look away NOW! :lol: ) Our four kids it was so sweet.... not to mention smutty towards the end :devil:

11. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

*whistles* Keep it clean, folks. ;)

Which is why I can't mention the dream I had about Flack last night. I'm kind of disappointed by it, though. *pout*

12. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

Mine dream was fantastic! hehe, it was kinda clip-showy, everyone in miami was daydreaming about Speed, talking about Speed etc, because its his anniversary of his *cough* death and they go to his grave and then he rides up on his bike yelling "Im alive"! hehe, twas great!
    So was daydreaming about it, but it was kinda horror show, and he clawed his way out of his grave, very funny when I shrieked in Maths! :lol: But then had to explain why, and that was embarrassing!

~xJemmax~

13. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

I daydream all the time. Especially when I travel by train to college. Then I two hours to daydream.

It's the "usual stuff": Relationships with Greg and Ryan, solving some cases in LV and Miami (rarely in NY), sometimes some crazy stuff like heading the armageddon. :eek: :lol:

14. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

I had this dream that was very much like the episode Candy in Without a Trace....Lindsay went undercover to a stripclub and Danny was there for backup. Mac told Danny to talk to the bouncer about getting a room to see why people were being blackmailed, so Lindsay and Danny got a room and the rest of the team was checking the building for wires where the cameras would be hidden.
    It ended before they caught the bouncer though....

15. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

Well I've had a couple actually, one much weirder then others, but I guess on the count I'm only 14 I don't have any romantic ones, just sort of freaky ones. Anyway.....
    The first one I had I had the night after I watched the episode Stalker. I was standing on one side of a pool, and Nick was standing on the other side. I was crying, and that's about all I remember. But then I had one of me and Grissom. Grissom was wearing black, he also had one of those hats that thriefs wear, but he was just trying to fool them, he was actually trying to lead me out of where we were cause it was bad. And then I had one about two weeks ago where I was burried instead of Nick. Scary, that's actually where I came up with my fan fic...... Sorry, I guess I went overboard, I dream in color too by the way, sorry for writing so much.