OK
1.Me
2.Nick
3.Grissom
4.Jim
5.Stella
6.Sheldon
7.Calliegh

oh what the heck grissom, mac, horatio, jim, robbins, alexx, sheldon, catherine, sara, greg, nick, warrick, danny, calliegh, speed, aiden, stella, and well all of them really

ME: the ever sweet and protective Alexx

COP: our sexy Yelina

lead CSI: Mac of course

supporting CSI's: Aiden, Danny, Calleigh, Delko and Speed

Cop: Brass!!!! :D

Lead CSI: Grissom

Supporting CSI's: Catherine, Nick and Warrick

ME: Doc Robbins

I only watch LV. That's way I didn't choose anyone from Miami or New York.

Me: Sheldon Hawkes - Always is for accuracy and loadable.

Lead CSI: Mac Taylor - It possession simply more authority and has more abilities of getting through than Gil Grissom.

Supporting CSI's: Nick Stokes, Danny Messer - The two would deliver a mad team ! Both are with errors afflicted, but nevertheless very effective.

Cop: Jim Brass - Is a man without large words. With it counts only that act.

Laboratory: Greg Sanders - It participates totally in parts through-slammed always full and. Also again and again jokes in stock have. And the number with its super expensive luxury coffee is again and again sharpens!

ME-uHHHH...Sara

Cop-Brass of course!

Lead CSI-Nick-who else

Supporting-Greg-for humour and..uh..Grissom..why not it's my fantasy..

lead csi - i would like to see Grissom and Mac work together...both be lead :D

supporting csi's - i think danny, delko, and greg would be an interesting combo, also the new girl in ny(can't remember her name) and greg would be interesting, i could just see greg trying to hit on her lol...also, with cathrine and calligh together...ahh..i like all the csi's..i would have a big team!

cops - i think flack and brass would be funny together...

ME - i love Doc Robbins and David...

Lead CSI: Grissom, because he can get a whole team to look up to him en love him. A close CSI team works the best.
Suppporting CSI's: Hard choise, (for looks :p) alomst every men in the shows plus Catherine
Cop: Brass, he catches the bad guys and does it with humour
ME: I just love Super Dave

ME: Robbins
Cop: Sofia all the way
Lead: Grissom

Supporting CSI's: Sara definitly. She's sharp and likes to kick against things. Catherine also. She's good in what she does. And I would want Stella too. I like an all girl team :)

ME: Sid Hammerback
Cop:Sophia you've got to have a female cop in there
Lead: Grissom bugsyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Others: Adam Maxine and Hodges ( Bar Grissom I've on purposely(sp) done recurring characters.)

Okay...
ME. Has to be a double team of Sid and Al....the life stories from those two would be a blast.

Cop. Double team again of Flack and Brass...for an ever constant stream of snarkiness.

Lead CSI. Gotta be Mac......Just has to be.

CSI's.. Danny, Nick, Greg........ Danny and Greg would be really cute and Nick is just....hot and emotional.....I daren't put any women in the mix cause poor Danny Messer has been emasculated enough this season..

Back