WWSD (What would Speed Do)?

nwolfson22

Police Officer
So since our season is pretty much over except for the the finale. I wanted to throw this out to everyone....

If Speed was alive throughout season 7, what do you think his reactions would have been to everything that has happened from episode 1 to the present?

I could see Speed throwing up his arms in confusion, asking "What is with you crazy people? I can't believe I call any of you my friends."

To H, I could see him saying "What is it about you that attracts criminal organizations? Do you have a sign on your back? Would you like me to remove it for you?"

And my shipper-brained mind would like to think his reaction to Calleigh and Eric getting together is "Finally. Took you dumb kids long enough. Just don't get all 'happy' in front of me. I'm grumpy."

And my shipper-brained mind would like to think his reaction to Calleigh and Eric getting together is "Finally. Took you dumb kids long enough. Just don't get all 'happy' in front of me. I'm grumpy."

HA HA...I could so see Speed saying that. I could also see him telling both of the to get a room every time they give each other a "look"

I could see Speed asking H what he ever saw in Julia...and why he feels the need to keep protecting her crazy butt. :lol:

silentdisco

This made me laugh :lol: I can actually imagine him saying something like, too :lol:.

I could also see him commenting on all the new tech gadgets they have now. Maybe something like: ...now all you have to do is push a button, before we had to do some actual forensic work...grumbles...

Great thread!

I could see him smacking Delko on the back of the head for the stupid things he did not long after Speed had died. So maybe Delko wouldn't have done those things but if he had, since he was such a player when Speed was around, I could totally see Speed just whacking him in the back of the head and telling him to get it together.

I could see Speed telling Horatio that having a clean gun does NOT prevent you from getting shot, nail-gunned, run off the road, kidnapped, or any of the other things that have happened to them.

I could see Speed spazzing at Horatio, saying, "You just figured out that she stole from the dead and had a freakin' addiction to pain killers and billion other types of drugs...smooth, H, REAL SMOOTH !":guffaw:

OH I actually ment what was Speed think of everything that had happened from the beginning to the end of Season 7.

I think Speed would call everyone on their crap. And they really need someone to :rolleyes: But he'd also have their backs, no matter what.

Back