"World's End" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Smokey

Nickaholic
Series: 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation'
Episode Title: 'World's End'
Episode Number: 1019
Synopsis: "When a student is discovered murdered at Lindsey's school, the investigation takes a sharp turn when the CSIs uncover an unlikely connection between the boy's death and atrocities of the past."
Original Airdate
: April 22, 2010

Written By
: Evan Dunsky
Directed By: Alec Smight

Guest Stars:

• Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
  • Kay Panabaker as Lindsey Willows
  • Larry Mitchell as Officer Mitchell
  • Michael Kenneth Williams as Laurent/Paul
  • Will Rothhaar as Sean Becker
  • Andy Fischer-Price as Ian Jones
  • Paul McCrane as Phil Carpenter
  • Will Harris as Daryl Weeks
  • Todd Robert Anderson as Mr. Wilder
  • Aimee Teegarden as Molly Sinclair
  • Brandon Michael Vayda as Soaked Student
  • Ruth Miller as Granny Becker
  • Sundra Oakley as Laurent's Wife
  • Kassandra Carrington as Laurent's Daughter
  • Jeremy Kilpatrick as Emcee
  • Drew James as Singer #1
  • Adam Raque as Singer #2
  • Ellen Marlow as Singer #3
  • Laura Slade Wiggins as Singer #4

Last edited:
This is so interesting especially when Catherine said about a man who killed more than anyone who they brought into justice.

So if that's true, the man killed more than 20 people :wtf: since the Dick and Jane killer had 20 victims. Or maybe more if I missed something. Or maybe I interpreted (heard) it wrong. Anyway, I'm so curious and excited about this.

*Oh, I'm not sure if they were responsible for putting Haskell in prison. His partner was arrested by the team but was killed.*

Last edited:
It seems like there must be a catch to her statement. Like, maybe the person she's referring to was in the army, maybe in Africa during any one of those endless wars, and killed a lot of civilians or whatever. Because if the person had killed a bunch of people in America, more than any killer they've put away, then they'd be one of the most notorious serial killers in history and she would probably be a little more shocked than that.

I'm not caught up on all the promos. Did she actually say "a man"? Because if she said someone or something was responsible for more deaths than blah blah blah....she may be talking about drugs or alcohol or something like that.

Who has been the worst so far? Not Haskell, since the team didn't put him away. How many serial killers have been on the show? Paul Millander, Sid Goggle, The Blue Paint Killer(s), The Klinefields, Natalie Davis, and Dr. Dave. Am I missing some? Who killed the most?

Yeah the promos are sometimes misleading. But sometimes they also make me wonder. Cath's statement is intriguing and interesting. I'm curious how her statement will turn out in the episode.

"He's killed more people then all the murderers this teams put to justice."

Makes you wonder just how bad this is going to end up.

Here is the extended preview.

Hmmm...okay, so maybe it's a judge that let murders off to kill again...or a judge that sent people to death row? :lol: I have no idea, but I'm sure it's not going to be as it appears. Unless they're talking about Dr. Jekyll.

"He's killed more people then all the murderers this teams put to justice."

Makes you wonder just how bad this is going to end up.

Here is the extended preview.

Hmmm...okay, so maybe it's a judge that let murders off to kill again...or a judge that sent people to death row? :lol: I have no idea, but I'm sure it's not going to be as it appears. Unless they're talking about Dr. Jekyll.
I'm going to take a wild guess that it has something to do with another country, possibly in Africa. The African-American actor (maybe the janitor?) speaks with an accent, so it may have to do with something that happened in the country where he immigrated from.
Just another theory. :)

ETA: Just saw where finelabrats said the same thing earlier; so, yeah, I'm going with that theory. :)

Last edited:
I'm going to take a wild guess that it has something to do with another country, possibly in Africa. The African-American actor (maybe the janitor?) speaks with an accent, so it may have to do with something that happened in the country where he immigrated from.

ETA: Just saw where finelabrats said the same thing earlier; so, yeah, I'm going with that theory. :)

Just watched the promo. Yeah, I think this is right. :)

Aimee Teegarden as Molly Sinclair
She was Julie on Friday Night Lights.

The preview does look misleading. I think they mashed up a bunch of different scenes.
Cath could be referring to Dr. Jekyll for all we know.

Another clue could be that this character has two names in the cast list. He is called both Laurent and Paul. The Laurent persona also has a wife and daughter listed in the cast. From the old country, maybe.
LaSquisita

Last edited:
Back