Without A Word- The Help Line

lostladyknight

Pathologist
I have this fanfiction called "Without A Word" that I'd love some feedback and/or ideas on.

Basic summary: It's a "drabble" fic compiled of Emails back and forth between Catherine and the rest of the CSI cast. Some are short, others are long. At first all you know is that Catherine moved away from LV without giving much explanation as to why. As time passes on Catherine shares some of her secrets with Nick but really won't tell anyone what drove her to leave so abruptly. Eventually life starts to go on without Catherine in Nevada but she remains a pretty important part of everyone's lives. I fully intend to have Catherine expose her secrets at a very specific point...

Anyway I'd love everyone to read and tell me what they think is going on. I'd love some more feedback and this way I can come here and ask you all what you think about other eventual plot twists and ideas. I can also ask you all who you'd like to hear from next and all that jazz.

Anwayw the story URL is:

www.fanfiction.net/s/3586468/1/Without_a_Word

I'd post the individual chapters but it's a bit too far in to do that... unless you want me to.

Oh yes indeed! As a matter of a fact I plan to have another couple (I'm thinking two or three) chapters up tonight.

I'm glad you like it that makes me happy. I'll come back by and let you know when I have it updated.

Thanks so much for reading it.

If anyone who happens by wouldn't mind voting on this... it'll really help me out. I had an extensive discussion about the names with a friend and now I'm unsure as to what to decide. Thanks for the assistance.

Back