Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Without A Trace

This episode was one of the best. I loved how they showed it from the parents point of view. Very well done.

Shake Up at Without A Trace: TvGuide Article
TRACE MAKES A TRADE:
Without a Trace writer-producer Greg Walker is taking over show-runner duties from creator-executive producer Hank Steinberg as part of a three-year, seven-figure deal, says the Hollywood Reporter. Steinberg now is focusing on development, namely a 9/11-inspired project he has in the works at ABC.

So, like, Roselyn's in the credits now? Between Enrique and Eric? I only watched the last 5 minutes but dude, that sucks.

Lets all thank God for giving Enrique wonderful acting talents and proving furthermore that Danny loves Martin. *bows down*

Those boys will make everything better, yes they will. :D

I thought the ep was great, Elana is doing better, and now i can understand better who jack was referring to when they first had that talk in his office and he told Elana that orginially he had someone else in mind for the job. Love how they put the conclusion to rest on that, because i thought i missed something.

Loved how they inserted Jack being match maker in the beginning i thought that was so cool, i just feel bad that in the end his friend died.

:lol: that will teach the bad guys not to mess with martin *watches him knocked down the steps, see guy make run for door* like that was a good move on his part, *watches bad guy turn around in time for Martin to punch him*. :D Loved that.

"a good move" Yes, it is! :lol:This time someone else could respond to his actionz, or comment it. Let's just say "courtesy demands reciprocity". :D n it's quite a FBI style, isn't it!? sort of, i guess.

got some words didn't post'em in good time :eek:
I was surprised at the first sec. when Elena mentioned her daughter. Yeh, as Destiny said she's so proud of her. I like her countenance at that moment, the smile from her heart. Before that ep., I thought she's activetype and a bit cool... Now, my opinion, the Elena I know, besides active she's definite dependable, probably without guile. :)

and the Parents view point stuff, that ep. totally fuddled my comprehension. :(

Last night's episode was soo good!! The ending was really sad too - i actually shed a tear! They did it brilliantly. I loved it!

Has anyone seen Vivian?

I think we have an Agent missing by the name of Vivian Johnson. Maybe the show should epsiode on trying to find her!

Has anyone seen Vivian?

I think we have an Agent missing by the name of Vivian Johnson. Maybe the show should epsiode on trying to find her!

:lol: Yeah, where was Viv?

A great ep. Once again I was very involved in watching.

I think MJB's preparing to leave the show.I wish I'm wrong in this 'cause I like the Viv-Jack relationship.

Next week there's no new ep,do u know why?

MJB appeared in the ep "A day in the life" on the 17th of Nov. Maybe she was doing something else when this last ep was filmed.

Besides the cast is signed to something like 5 yr contract, though a while back she made mention of leaving, unless she got more of story roll for her character, that is when they gave her the "heart" problem storyline, (while she was off they were negotating), if they couldn't come to an agreement more then likely Viv would have been killed off, or in a coma.

But she survived, bounced back, doing well and getting into the show again, Also keep in mind that announcement about possibly leaving was made in March of this year, Beside one site had an article up Missing Persons Unit dated 10-13-2005 in which it states; <Snip>

Vivian and Martin are both back on the job,

Guess they came to that agreement after all. ;)

Next week there's no new ep,do u know why?

I don't know why there isn't an ep. next week but, I do know they are showing 4.01 'Showdown'.

Best ep. of the season. :D

About MJB, she's not going anywhere. The thing is, Roselyn's character is permanent now and that means there's six agents that they're going to have to focus on now. Things aren't going to be the same. :(

Just got into WAT, and I'm already addicted to this show. I try to catch up a bit, season 1 is airing in Holland now, but I'm planning to buy the DVD as soon I have money (my first money goes to CSI NY season 1 part 1) and Season 2 comes out in january here, I just found out!

Showdown was great, I love Danny. The last episode was ok, I loved the final scenes with Danny and Martin on the roof and Danny talking Jack out of the building ... poort guy :). I'm not into Roselyn yet, but she seems ok, she will grow on me. But I like to have Viv more on the show, she was nowere last episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back