William Petersen on Set

Then it is pretty crappy there are no pix with the actors he worked with for nine years.
Maybe they purposely haven't published any photos to avoid fans reading too much into and getting overly exited. Or, the actors in question weren't even on set? There also aren't any photos of Paul Guillfoyle and any of the same actors even though it was his last appearance. I actually find that more mysterious:confused:

George, Jon Wellner, Wallace Langham, Eric Szmanda, were all there that day. Tweeted pics show that. Don't know about Jorja.

Remember, it was Frank Waldeck just taking pics around the set like he always does. It wasn't official, and I doubt if anyone was directing WP to pose with people or whatever. I'm sure Waldeck had work to do besides trying to photo-document WP that day. What we see isn't necessarily all that happened.

At this point, I'm just glad to see him on-set and showing interest. But I don't expect any more direct involvement, and haven't for quite some time now.

Remember, it was Frank Waldeck just taking pics around the set like he always does. It wasn't official, and I doubt if anyone was directing WP to pose with people or whatever. I'm sure Waldeck had work to do besides trying to photo-document WP that day. What we see isn't necessarily all that happened.

Right. but we can't guess what happened. we can just comment what we see. ;)

He, himself, has said he hasn't had anything to do with the show in years.
Strange, neither have the show's writers. :guffaw:

writers???!!! do you mean writing has still something to do with CSI now??? maybe we aren’t talking about the same show. I’ll share this joke with my friends anyway, because it’s too funny. :guffaw:
thanks a lot, i needed a good laugh, because since last week i can only growl when i think of CSI...

Back