William/Grissom Perfect Pics #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely love the beard!! And especially the scruff, very tasty indeed. I'd love to see him with a cap and gown, the full old school professor gear, and if he had a cane... I wouldn't complain.

Here's some more from "THE BEAST" he is great in this, I highly recommend that everyone sees this.. [it's on DVD now]
jb.png

WHAT THE

FLIRTY

KISS ME

YESSS

Des that made my day!! Lovely furry man, I'm in heaven, I'll dream about preening tonight, at least I hope I do!

Thank's GameFace wow, yes he does.. amazing, and yes they've started filming, the first ep. will be April 3rd can't wait
nogriss.png

WinkAni.gif
*wink wink*

hmm. i was thinking... i like this beard better then the other one. i mean this one looks more like the grizzly beard, then the other with the small moustage (i hate them). he looks more natural now. i like it.... well not as good as without any beard, but still... :D

I agree totally. The only beardy look I don't like, is when it's so neat with the trimmed muzzy (that's moustache in Scouse ;) )

This beardy look is lovely, mmmmmm!

he just looks so cute here! i really like the new look! well he is not 30 years old any more, so now he looks better with that kind of beard :)
new hockey

Hey Ladies, I've been MIA for a while. Work, RL you know.. but I have to say... I'm SOO happy he's got the beard back. It looks fantastic. He looks so good with it.

*Calling grissoms_gurl* ;).

And desertwind Thanks for the beard and the leather...MMM nice. A good way to end Monday :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back