William/Grissom Perfect Pics #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
poppylvsgriss said:
same here! gilsgal - i love billy in kts!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:- probably my favourite billy film looks-wise (Britfan knows how much!) and yep, 'the line' makes me want spontaneously combust aswell. :lol: - the way he delivers it and the way he looks when he says it. *faints.......*

so after those pics i am a big puddle of billy-induced drool on the floor! :lol:

Oh. Dear. Lord. I. Know. How. Much. :rolleyes: Hee hee! In my defence, there are some 'parts' of the film I find qute nice to watch... ahem :devil:

But 'the line' is a total and utter winner every time! RROOWWRR!!

I just prefer a cheeky monkey, smiley, flirty Billy - though the clips of the Staircase I've seen, he is positively SMOULDERING in lushness! Such a cute, smirky face! And the bits of Long Gone and Hard Promises... GRRRRRR! PLG knows all about my feelings on that subject! FFWWOOAARR!!

poppy I can't see your pics. I want to be melted into a puddle of goo :D

all these pic are making my day though

WOW WOW WOW

Here's a couple from last night's re-run of "TOE TAGS" not one of my favorites :( to farfetched and unrealistic, but he was good as usual
nogriss.png

THE GRIN

TEAMWORK.. and we love our kits

Nothing like waking up to Billy in the morning...!! Great pics everyone. *YUM*

I don't have time to post any pics myself right now, but will try to later on tonight.
Have a great day!!! :)

He was fabulous in "GUNSHY" one of my favorites with him..1998. he looked gorgeous and his camraderie was intense with Diane Lane [little tid-bit] the mobster he hung out with in this movie Michael Wincott, was dating Mick Jaggers daughter Elizabeth ;)

HMMM, BABY
licklips.gif

LUCKY GIRL
kiss1.gif

desertwind said:
He was fabulous in "GUNSHY" one of my favorites with him..1998. he looked gorgeous and his camraderie was intense with Diane Lane [little tid-bit]
Agreed. Good film, good performance, and handsome Billy :D

GameFace, the "sluuuurp" one is dreamy :p

I get your drift hhunter we always talk about his 'jeans' and his 'suits', why not white slacks?, he sure does look good from 'behind' :p

Here's a pic from 6 months ago, and I sure hope when the new season starts, the TV Guide people put him on the cover again
nogriss.png

SOO HANDSOME before she shaved off his beard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back