William/Grissom Perfect Pics #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all have such great taste ;) it's so wonderful to come on here and see all these fabulous pictures of this extrodinary man
jb.png
more backwards cap..could he be any cuter?
licklips.gif

wpmisc200.jpg

Cute pic there^

I think I prefer him as Grissom working the backwards cap look though. It's the beard. Makes him look more...manly? :rolleyes:

He seems to enjoy wearing the cap backwards when he was young, and well as now on the show :p here's a picture of him from "The Rat Pack" 1998.and he wore caps on his teeth :eek: where he portrayed John F. Kennedy.. he such a great actor!

rp3.jpg

I liked him in that movie too. I never thought about William doing JFK but he was good, not great.
His smile was fantastic

Well, I'm prejudiced, I thought he was outstanding in that role, the best one I've see portray JFK, and I kept thinking of Grissom, and comparing him, granted he still has a few quirks of Grissom/WP, the way he cocks his head, and purses his lips, and in this movie he smiled constantly, which we don't see Grissom smile all that much! and, I watched 'THE STAIRCASE" again.. geez he's handsome in this one, same year, and he was so different, from a politician/president, to a lonesome cowboy angel ;) talk about versatile
jb.png

HMMMM

arm and pout prawn! poppylvsgriss you're amazing! :D and omg omg i'm so excited about V, it's so close... except the day before we go I get my A level results *cries*

Great variety gilsgal thank's, and you other girls.. great shots! and he's so handsome in "THE STAIRCASE" I was breathless, in the scene, where he's by the fire, camping out, and the camera goes in for a closeup of his face, exhilarating
wow.jpg

sc1.jpg

I just recently bought The Contender, The Staircase, Cousins and TL&DILA. I'm just waiting for them to be delivered and then I will be in Billy heaven for awhile...*sigh*

I know you didn't like KTS Windy, but Billy looks fabulous in it anyway. And when he says the line, "What do you want me to do to you, for you, with you", I just spontaneously combust. The man knows how to deliver the lines in that smoky, sexy way he has. :devil:

OK, on the pictures before I can't think clearly anymore. And yes they're all from KTS... Jeff is HOT!!!!

Pensive KTS

Smile KTS

Closeup KTS

Is it hot in here....

Tell me what you want....

The look KTS

OMG gilsgal you are making me drool over here :lol:
wow wow wow

I don't think I've seen KTS
but look what I'm missing
great pics

same here! gilsgal - i love billy in kts!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:- probably my favourite billy film looks-wise (Britfan knows how much!) and yep, 'the line' makes me want spontaneously combust aswell. :lol: - the way he delivers it and the way he looks when he says it. *faints.......*

so after those pics i am a big puddle of billy-induced drool on the floor! :lol:

poor billy......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back