William/Grissom Perfect Pics #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, he does have big hunky nice shoulders
licklips.gif
from the same GOLF EVENT!

BILLY AND ALICE COOPER

THE WHOLE PACKAGE and peace back at ya' ;)

I agree, very pretty pics everyone! btw, "pretty" means "HOTT" in my vocabulary! :D

OT: As for the question of how old I was 8 years ago, I was a very perky 49! And I forgot to tell you: my granddaughter will have a little sister or brother in January!!! :D :D :D

BOT: I'm grinning just like this!

GGgirl1 said:
I agree, very pretty pics everyone! btw, "pretty" means "HOTT" in my vocabulary! :D

OT: As for the question of how old I was 8 years ago, I was a very perky 49! And I forgot to tell you: my granddaughter will have a little sister or brother in January!!! :D :D :D

BOT: I'm grinning just like this!

Well,GGirl I'm right up there with ya' no problem, we're more his age group, could talk to him about everything, and then some :p and congrat. on the up-coming arrival
drinks.gif

BILLY AND GINA she's sooo lucky!

^^ Seriously I 'awwwhhhhh' so much when I see that pic. It's just so cute, no other words. I'm too busy saying 'awwwwhhh' to be jelous. Top notch couple imo.

I know. I'm so hopeless ... hopelessly in love with The Beard and The Man who goes with it Sue me
I'll be stood up in court next to ya, as an acomplice to loving the beard. I'd just love to scratch it :D *wishes he'd grow stubble* c'mon, stubble is the zexiest thing, like, EVERRR!

I love his 'clean-face' look, and he and his wifey apparently like it too.. bye-bye beard.. He didn't have it for 3 years then for 3 he did, so now it's back to square one! he's pretty boy regardless! And talking about those 'look's he gives' :p

Boss.gif
and she gets those look's in every ep.
kiss1.gif

he's cute, ok REALLY cute with the clean-shaven face
but the BEARD....OMG.... THE BEARD!!!!
YUMMM-O (as Racheal Ray says) ;)

He is the sexiest!!!! I prefer him with the beard. He has this look that just takes your breath away. Ok, I need to go fan myself!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back