William/Grissom Perfect Pics #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a great shot of some of them at the CHICAGO MUSEUM EVENT a couple of week's ago. boy they all sure do split like splinters, while on their summer break! he's in Chicago, Marg is everywhere, Eric is in Burma, and Jorja was in Jackson Hole, and Gary in Monte Carlo!

HAVING FUN

Elizabeth Mitchell???, and is she some way involved with Grissom/Billy? Don't know who that is
She's my other obsession. :rolleyes: She's in Lost, and she was in an episode of CSI too, One Hit wonder, she played the lawyer in the wheelchair. :)

LOOKIN' GOOD

SUMMER TOUR..2003
I've never seen those pics before Windy. :p Thanks. :)

*sigh* From keep the change. I really want to see that movie. :(

I can't see that pic, eggy! (Stupid new internet provider... *mumbles about filters and blocks....) So may I give you a bit of silver fox, morning suited Skulls action from last night?

How I like my Billy! :devil:

^ He looks so short in that scene. It doesn't make sense. Isn't he like 5'11"?

xxxx.jpg

That's the piccy I linked, but it's smaller. ;)

I thought that when I was watching The Skulls last night, he looked so smaaaall. Bless him.

Awwwwh, that 'breath spray' pic is well cute, tar Gameface :D

Ok I got a pic request, does anyone have a pic of Billy (or Marg for that matter) where there pointing towards the camera? Don't ask, it's for some artwork lol.

19ams87 said:
Ok I got a pic request, does anyone have a pic of Billy (or Marg for that matter) where there pointing towards the camera? Don't ask, it's for some artwork lol.

Erica posted a pic in the C/G thread of Cath and Gris

and yes Skulls was good (much to my surprise) and Billy did look rather short. maybe it was the grey hair???

Wow his hair is kinda grey, interesting. It so sucks I missed this, but I have a feeling my friend may have recorded it as they were raving about it a few days back. I hope. :p

GameFace said:
I think he's 'generously listed' as 5'11 Seriously, Billy is a bit of a short arse! I really don't think he's that tall, more like 5'9.
Generous yes. After seeing him up close the consensus was 5'10". But all 70" are adorable. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back