William/Grissom Perfect Pics #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, my signature is squiggly. I put it down to being keggy handed!

Rocky - that pic is all yumdiddliyumyum!

*high fives BF* Kewl piccy. Wonder where she got it. What a quality bday prezzie. How she gonna top that next year?! Perhaps she'll rent him for the day.

*faints*

Would that make him a rent boy? :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry! Couldn't resist!

*high fives ams on becoming a pathologist* well played, girl!

^I second that. Beautiful pic, Rocky. Love the colors in the background ... and Griss is hotter than ever :p

*lost in thought* I REALLY miss that beard.

Anyone ever wondered if it was possible to buy the same caps as the team wears, cuz they're too damn cool :cool:

Jeez RocketScientist where you been?! Nice to have you back. :D

Egg, my sweet lord, that pic from King Baby *THUD* who was on the recieving end of that? I woulda been flat out. Hot daaamn. *fans self* I am so "iconing" that slice of zexycake laters.

Great shots girls eggy the bearded ones :cool: yummy.. and remember the term they called him in his college days?

THAT HAIR
licklips.gif

HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL

^ Yeah, look at the curls. :devil: Oh, the imagination can run wild. :devil:
Egg, my sweet lord, that pic from King Baby *THUD* who was on the recieving end of that?
Wasn't it the woman in the big baby shop? When he asked to see the stuff, what stuff? I can't remember. :rolleyes:

i love pics of when he was younger..but they are hard to find..does anyone know where to find them/have any to share?

^^ :eek: wow! For us guys? That's so awesome! :D *stares* Man that's 13 chest pics. :eek: Oh, and I'm loving the smily after shirt. :lol:
Here's a young pic Missy ;)

These pics seem to be going around and around. I'm going to find a fresh one.....
Lookie lookie. :lol:
3 <<Tasty? :eek:
4 << Again, tasty? :eek: Scary stuff, oh and he's found himself a pet again. :lol:
5 Interesting. :rolleyes:
6 Where can I find these male horse riders, seriously, there is a total of 1 guy at my yard...and he's my dad. :lol:

Wow I've found loads I've never seen before, I'll post them in the next post. :D

eggy you have TOTALLY made my morning with the HOTNESS pics. :D

He was hot younger but I am beginning to agree, he has gotten better with age :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back