William/Grissom Perfect Pics #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Jazzy Where you been? I've been having withdrawals. :(
Is that pic your way of saying that Billy is reading our posts? :eek: I love you Billy. :D
This much :D

Freak of course we would like some of that. :lol:

O/T I just voted for the first time! Go me! :)

^Is it those glasses you don't like? :( I love them. :) Anything associated with G/Billy I love, oh apart from spiders. *shudder*

Here's a pic. of Billy with BRUNO his boxer. who's mabye the doggie, in the up-coming ep. good boy
jb.png

BILLY..GINA..BRUNO... NIECE

I have to say that his dog Bruno was very cute. Anyone got any caps from Last nights episode of Gris, Sara and the doggie :D

*throws confetti* Woo new thread! *jigs*

He looks well fit in that T and jeans. I like cozy Grissom, looks well chillaxed. Chilled out Grissom is gooooood. Whats Jorja eating?! Yogurt? God i'm starving today...lol.

Anyway, this is for the hat lovers.

Young Billy.

eggbe4thechicken said:
Thanks Rocky! :D
I think it's yoghurt, but it's in a rather odd packet. :confused:
So we can post these out in the open now right? :D

THANK'S eggy awesome.. so cute..& Rocky all wonderful pics. do you all think that's his house? I do, because he went with Bruno, outside to a work like area.. and the book on the nitestand? with the letter sticking out so obivious~~~Grissom~~ wanted her to find it.. strange ep. something was missing, I didn't have the pazazz of prior epsiodes, but I sure did enjoy this scene.. could Sara be any thinner :mad:

you could be right desertwind that could be Billy's house because it doesn't look like either Sara's bedroom we saw at the end of last season or his townhouse.

Anyone know??? It was very cute to see his dog :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back