William/Grissom Perfect Pics #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone. Long time no talk to. I just love popping in here and getting my fill of beautiful Billy pics. *sigh*

I personally don't mind Billy in that hat. As a matter of fact, I think he looks pretty darn good in hats.
For example:

Hot tropical hat (Did someone turn up the heat in here?)
Sexy ballcap
Cowboy hat..GUH!!
CSI cap
THE hat
Fedora....Oooh Baby!!

Obviously Billy can pull off anything that he chooses to wear, which is really good for us!!! ;)

Who else thinks that Billy looks amazing in KTS? Hot. hot, hot!!! :devil:

UFF, Gilsgal, the cap from kiss the sky is...just, bloody loverly.

Have "fun" Egg. She's doing her Duke of Edinburgh this w/e, in the rain. Oh the joy. :p

[/b]Windy[/b], im rather excited too. Both Bill & Anthony are kinda easy on the eyes :D

i was flipping the channels today and guess what i saw. The Staircase was on! i thought i'm gonna die. it's one of the Billy movies i've never seen and omg, after that film i gotta say i adore this guy even more. i was squeeing all the time, seriously.

*continues to die*

OOh, I would LOVE to see "The Staircase", but being a newby to Billy hotness, I haven't been able to find or see this one yet.
I've only got Seasons 1-6 of CSI, Manhunter, Hard Promises, Kiss the Sky, Fear and Long Gone. I'm working on getting TLaDiLA. So my Billy movie experience is VERY limited.

I do find Billy irresistable in Kiss the Sky though.

Smirk

Splendor in the sand
:devil:
Let me comfort you Jeff

Tell me what you want me to do..... *dies*

Smok'n Hot

OK.. cold shower time. I think I'm going to melt.

*is jelous* The UK hardly ever shows Billy movies. Tut. The Staircase good then Adz? Nice icon btw, if he looks like that in it, I think I will die with you.

Gilsgal, you've actually seen the ones I wanna watch. Those being KtS & Hard Promises. *sigh* I've seen 1-7 CSI, Manhunter, TL&DILA, Fear, Gunshy and Deadly Currents. Oh and The Skulls.

Thank's for the great 'hat' pictures, gilsgal he does like hats ;) and "Kiss The Sky" he was the only thing I enjoyed in that movie, a real bomb :( and here's a couple with him in tight jeans,, ~~calm down~~~ :Dfans, what's a bit odd, is in the horrible baggy CSI clothing they dress him in, it look's like he has really short legs, but in these pics. they look really long
126.gif

BACK
licklips.gif

FRONT
licklips.gif

I liked KTS, but maybe it was because Billy looked so darned HOT in it. Boy, the man gives me shivers...in a good way. :p
My DH and I are watching KTS together tonight. Let's hope I don't make embarassing sounds when Billy is on the screen like I do when no-one is around. I think my DH would be upset if I started panting...lol!!! ;)

Love the pics Windy, especially the one from Hard Promises..in the red shirt. *fans self* Hot, hot, hot!!! And those jeans look painted on...*dies*

He's just done such better movies, it to me, was so dis-jointed and dis-connected, but he is adorable, when isn't he.. and going waayy back, for all you fans who liked him when he was so young ;)

ig5.jpg
"STREECAR" 1984 :eek:

usweekly.jpg
'NIGHT OF THE IGUANA" 1982---that beautiful thick curly hair
love-1.gif

^^ Look at the neck prawn in that last pic PLG, what you tryin to do to a gal?!

On the jeans front, I like 'um in TL&DILA, but on the whole, I ain't a tight jeans fan. I happen to like to baggyish clothes he wears in CSI. Speshly the overalls. :D Canna find a good pic though :( And we could never forget the tux. Sigh, I never tire of that.

Here's another few from his 1993 movie "DEADLY CURRENTS" [Curacao] with film icon George C.Scott. They had a good camraderie in this, boy has he been around, it's on an island, and he's involved with some shaky/snaky low life criminal elements, and Scott is also involved, he runs a bar!

MR.SUAVE

LIP LOCK
kiss1.gif

HIM AND GCS

PUT THAT OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back