William/Grissom Perfect Pics #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Form085.jpg

there is always this one too grissoms gurl ;)
with the beard and the semi-pout

that little beard is good, but like when he got back from his sabatical, i was like :eek:!! caveman! lol but his little beard is cute.

His beard was a bit too long in WtG (I think?) but the episodes after (up until it was shaved, ANGER!) it was a perfect length. Tres zexy.

Nice pics ladies. The beard is love, wise words from Ams. :D

You do know that letter was addressed to me right? Hence the look of slight confusion on Saras face. She knew right then that he was having an affair with yours truely. It's so obvious. *wakes up*

I went to a theme park yday and on every coaster I kept thinking 'turn of the screws, turn of the screws' which made it worse LOL. I very much enjoyed it anyways. :D So, I wanna see Grissom riding roller coasters again :D Definatly. Love it when he takes Warrick on one, looks hilarious.

Hey ladies, Billy want's to know if we like his dance? What's that? We don't, then Billy suggests we talk to the hand. Humph!

That's Adventure Dome at the back of Circus Circus, innit, windy??! Been there! Done that! Love that place! Mad as a bag of frogs!

Mmmm... dancing....Billy.... drool... I shall think of it at our staff do tonight... Time of My Life wi you, Billypoos! I wish I could teach him how to do it... :devil:

Ahhhh, some awesome pics there Ams, love the one from Top Gun. ;) And even though he's moody on the second pic, he still looks prettay hawt. :p and the way he's handing the money over, he's so cool. ;)

hhunter said:
I love Gil on a rollercoaster
when was the last time he was on one?

Great pictures ladies

Here's a list of all the Rollar Coasters here in Vegas, I think Grissom was was on the Stratosphere one, it look's similar to the one 19ams posted! with Warrick, and alone :(

VEGAS ROLLAR COASTERS

My friends love the Stratosphere ones. They went on the INSANITY one :eek:

ams love the TOP GUN pic too. He's so cute in the cockpit of a jet fighter :)

Here's probably Billy Petersen's worst nightmare [private person that he is] standing lined up for paparazzi publicity pictures, but he look's so smooth and so comfortable and that's show-biz baby! gotta do it ;)

EMMYS, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back