William/Grissom Perfect Pics #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was 11, wow that's weird. I've always liked older guys though, they just look better lol.

He probs does lemsip, he'll get us fangirls hassling him all the time so he must know right? I met my mates sorta gf last night and shes a Grissom/Billy fan! Woot. And is also on team bearded. So it my other mates mum, GO TEAM BEARDED!

^^ that got me thinking? Have you ever heard anyone you don't know talking about Grissom/Billy/CSI? I didn't hear this but last year sometime when I wasn't really into CSI we were on the college bus talkin about older guys we liked and someone went 'theres a gal who sits upstairs whos OBBSESSED with that Grissom guy from CSI, honestly, she's got pics on her phone and shows everyone/anyone who'll listen' LMAO how ace is that!

the "toughie" ones are totally from the last year's Emmy's. remember the pic with him and the 24 president guy? it looks like the same photoshoot to me.
Ah I remember. So I got it right, :lol: before season 7. :p Funny how you can tell how long ago thing were by the beard. :p You can distinguish between 1, 2 and 3 by the hair, and season 7 is like Season 7, and he's different again. :lol:
I don't think I'd be able to tell between 4, 5 and 6 though. He didn't change so much then. :rolleyes:

Have I ever told you how much I love my name? :lol: So many variations. :lol:

I've never heard anyone talking about CSI, but I don't exactly talk to people, so they probably do, I'm just not aware of it. :lol: Oh, apart from my Mum who called Grissom an old git. *sobs*

shrtlesap1.gif
warm.gif
is it hot in here
warm.gif

Great shots girls ;).. digging through my pic. collection, I came across a pic. of him with his wife and daughter Maite, and she's the image of him, when he was her age, notice curly hair, and eyes, nose and smile :D I beleive she's 32 yrs. old!

EMMYS

GINA..MAITE..BILLY

YOUNG BILLY the pic. up in the right hand corner.. see the resemblance?

32? God.... :rolleyes: :lol:

Are you um, guessing that it's Maite, or do you know for sure? The curly hair certainly does match. :p

Loving the second pic too. :lol: He's all caveman stance. :lol:

You know in the long gone pic in the pic(s)(lol) that Rocky posted what is that symbol thingy on his left.... peck? :lol: I don't think I've ever used that word before. :lol: :rolleyes:
Also in the manhunter one, what's the white and black stuff on his...belly. :rolleyes: I'm having trouble with my vocab today. :lol:

Yep, that's all my questions for today. *yawns* Gonna do some chemistry revision now.

Am I just guessing? well, below the pic it said "William Petersen, his wife Gina and daughter Maite" :rolleyes: and a friend I know who works at the Bellagio, spotted them eating dinner , about a year ago, the whole group and some friends as well, and it was the same girl [he described her] so anyway, as far as I know, and what the pic.. said, yes it's her! [and who else would he be with that look's excatly like him?] so he's grampa Billy to his grandson :D

skpre2.jpg

That's really cool. It would explain why she's so grinny in the second pic. :p Must be really wierd having a load of fangirls squeeing over your dad. o.0
Gina's like a pro at them things now isn't she. Totally calm, well she looks calm. :lol:

I bet you wish you worked at the Bellagio now don't you? :lol:
It's like a friend of mine's brother worked at the RSC, in the special actor's restuarant. It's called the Green room I think. It's especially for the actors anyway, and he served Dame friggin' Judi Dench! :eek: Just imagine: So do you take sugar in your tea, Judi? :lol: I'd almost certainly pass out. :lol:

Went slightly O/T there. :rolleyes:

So he had Maite when he was...22. :eek: That's 4 years older than me. *blink* I should just stop calculating these things, it's messing with my mind. :lol:
It's all Billy's fault, if he wasn't so hot, I wouldn't be all drool! :lol: :rolleyes:

Acturally I do service the gift shop at The Bellagio, [I get to use the employee entrance] and that's the guy that told me [ the manager] we went to lunch one day, and talked about many things. he's a Law & Order fan, so one topic led to another and of course guess what I brought up? :D and he goes "I saw that guy William Petersen eating dinner there.. blah-blah-blah" and I asked him a million questions, apparently they were seated in a booth in the back corner, and he was sitting nearby, and that's when he told me!

grissomicongreen.jpg

desertwind said:
Am I just guessing? well, below the pic it said "William Petersen, his wife Gina and daughter Maite" :rolleyes: and a friend I know who works at the Bellagio, spotted them eating dinner , about a year ago, the whole group and some friends as well, and it was the same girl [he described her] so anyway, as far as I know, and what the pic.. said, yes it's her! [and who else would he be with that look's excatly like him?] so he's grampa Billy to his grandson :D
I read on another board (but I don't remember where) that she is not his daughter but his publicist.

One of my favourite picture of Grissom ;)

divgx4.jpg

^ LOL. desertwind, it's not his daughter yo. it's been said by puppypower a couple of times that it's his publicist, NOT daughter.

lmao

ETA:
a killer update at the WPAP gallery, girls. check it out, it's too much for me to link, lol.

Whatever girls :confused:.. I stand my what I said, & the 'evidence never lies', and you certainly are entitled to believe what you want ;) and the WPAP is neither authorized nor endorsed by WP...sooo, and it's odd that his 'publicist' look's excatly like him, and his daughter! moving on! here's some pics with him in this week's ep.

GIRSSOM AND WARRICK

MCSK

WHAT THE

WOW I go away for the weekend and come back to all the Gris/Billy hotness

desertwind I have that TV Guide cover, my husband bought it for me :D
and eight years ago I was 31 :eek:
And I love the Bellagio, I am jealous you get to go there :)

eggy I'm dying .... over here with those pics!!! I love the one of Gris and Cath but the one's of him...OMG!!!

Rocky if I hadn't died from eggys pics yours will definenatly kill me *THUD* :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back