William/Grissom Perfect 10 Picture thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ren4e hey sweetie your caps, aren't showing up:confused:it says "forbidden" check them out maybe it's something simple! is the the movie your speaking of? with Diane Lane~
wow.jpg

KISSES

WHISPERING SWEET NOTHINGS

GUNSHY POSTER those beautiful blue eyes
licklips.gif

grrrrrr! i hate the way this forum works! just forget it!
thanks for the gunshy pics! :) yummi :)

Ok, if someone wants to post pics for this category, do it soon! we'll start voting in 1 day :p

BIG WELCOME KrissyLovesCSI and have fun, glad your aboard
Cheering.gif
he's a magnificent specimen of manhood, and women with good taste and class know that:thumbsup:, so post away and have a blast:thumbsup:

MR. HANDSOME
licklips.gif

BIG WELCOME KrissyLovesCSI and have fun, glad your aboard
Cheering.gif
he's a magnificent specimen of manhood, and women with good taste and class know that:thumbsup:, so post away and have a blast:thumbsup:

MR. HANDSOME
licklips.gif

Thank you Desertwind :)
He sure is a magnificent specimen :thumbsup::drool: . That photo you put up....OMG!! *pick me up off the floor phwoarrr!!!!* :eek::eek::lol:

Welcome, KrissyLovesCSI!
i am sure that you will like it here very much with all those hot pics around :)
we are currently trying to make a Top 10 of Grissom pictures with beard! so if you know how to post pics, please do :) otherway, vote for your favourite pics! :)

OK! let's say the first part on top 10 Grissom with beard is over! I put all the pics together! so take a look at them and arrange your top 10!
TOP 10 GwB
Please type it like this: (this is my top 10)
1. I
2. S
3. W
4. D
5. T
6. E
7. V
8. H
9. U
10. L

Hope you can understand whitch letter on whitch pic is! :)
So LET'S VOTE!!!!!

:thumbsup:My top 10,and girls thanks for all the hot pics :drool:

1.H
2.R
3.L
4.I
5.G
6.D
7.U
8.W
9.T
10.E

My top 10:

1. W
2. L
3. Q
4. N (Although I admit it may not be for the beard :lol: )
5. R
6. T
7. V
8. I
9. H
10. D

And promise I contribute some pics for the next one! I've just been silly busy with stuff recently.

Their all fabulous, and thank's for the collage but if I have to pick, and this is hard~

1..E
2..H
3..B
4..G
6..L
7..V
8..T
9..M
10..Q

I mentioned "Return to Lonesome Dove" on his other thread here's a couple of caps from that movie, filmed in 1993. he's sure been to many locations in his movies;)

COWBOY GIDEON

SO HANDSOME

MY HORSEY

Time for voting ! Great !

My top 10

1 G
2 R
3 Q
4 U
5 N :D GameFace, but I love above all the way he moves his hands
6 L
7 O
8 H
9 S
10 I

Just logged on, glad I got the chance to add my little vote. It was a tricky one, but for me, it goes.......

1. I
2. H
3. P
4. V
5. Q
6. R
7. W
8. G
9. B
10. E

Status
Not open for further replies.