William/Grissom Perfect 10 Picture thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank's Rocky your site is great, and hope all is well with you and it. I think I'm going to still post caps. with Grissom and the team till it changes, the original cast, rocked and will forever:bolian:

THE GANG AS IT USED TO BE
woo.gif

Last edited:
Any more? ;)
Wellll, I've always been partial to these. Probably the only shot of the Big Fish board.

Those t-shirts started to disappear after the first couple of eps. I'd have gladly settled for the denim shirt, but that wasn't around for long either. These days I'm pretty happy if he rolls up a sleeve.

:drool: Hot pics again ladies,here some caps from last night.
the rest you can find on my website :thumbsup:

Grissom1
Grissom2
Grissom3

AWESOME Rocky where do you get these so fast? amazing,:wtf: wasn't he great last night, you could see him having a slow melt-down and so perplexed and confused, especially when talking to the kid, such a horror story, his expressions told it all! on his whole lifestyle, which is leading up to his exit, the "I can't take it anymore" :(

Another cap. from last nights ep.
GIL & SARA

Her's a cap. with a few of them at a Halloween party, Billy is the old 40's detective Sam Spade and it look's like Nick is a Cardinal, and Gary HMMM, I don't know?

HALLOWEEN PARTY
catween.gif

I think Gary's a Greek God or something. Just a guess. Is it wrong that I find Billy reeeeally damn hot like that?! Think it's the hat...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back