Will Petersen did something cool for my mom!

Awww, WP is the greatest :) Beautiful thing he did for your mom. Beautiful thing you did for her, too.

My prays are with you and your mum, I hope the new chemo thing has good results :)

That is so incredibly awesome, he's a wonderful person, and would do something like for her, god bless her, and best wishes to her good health ;)

Whoa! I had chased my thread all over these forums! :lol:

Thank you for all the kind thoughts and words. I will be sure to pass them along to my mom. This is her 3rd remission in 2 1/2 years, but ya never would known just by looking at her. :D

As for the address I used, I only have the one straight from the CBS website. Prob why it took so long. Hehe :lol:

Thank you all again......

That was such a very sweet thing you did for your mom & no doubt she has thanked you for it also. Hope things go well with the new chemo.

Wow, that's amazing what he did. Billy seems to be a kind and caring person, just the type to do that for your mom. I hope all will be well with your mom.

I'm realy glad for your mom that he took time to do that for her, it proves that stars can be people too. And thank you for sharing it with us, letting us know he's a great guy.
My very best wishes to you and your mom.

Back