Wild Horses (C/S)

This is just a little Cath/Sara drabble :) I don't own CSI: or the song 'Wild Horses' by The Rolling Stones!

She walked down the hallways, letting the music coming from the speakers fill her ears.

Childhood living is easy to do
The things you wanted I bought them for you
Graceless lady you know who I am
You know I can't let you slide through my hands

Oh, how this song made her think of her; the smell of her, the taste of her, the feeling of her lips against hers. The moment they touched she knew the empty void in her life had been filled. Eddie was gone, but she wasn't...

Wild horses couldnt drag me away
Wild, wild horses, couldn't drag me away

She was perfect. Sara Sidle was perfect.

Eddie wasn't.

She didn't know how it happened...because she and Sara had never always been on the best of terms. But...tonight in the lab, they saw eachother in the locker room, tear-stained eyes meeting tear-stained eyes. Soon hands had interlaced, fingers were running through hair, soothing voices were filling their ears...

...and somewhere down the line their lips met.

I watched you suffer a dull aching pain
Now you decided to show me the same
No sweeping exits or offstage lines
Could make me feel bitter or treat you unkind

The second their lips met both of them realized just how much each other meant to them.

Catherine lost her chance with Eddie.

Sara lost her chance with Hank.

But now they had each other.

With a smile, Catherine headed into the bedroom where she saw her sitting at the vanity, brown hair thrown to the side as she brushed it out. She made her way over to her and encircled her arms around the younger woman's waist, resting her head against her shoulder.

Sara quickly noticed she was there and she turned around to face her, a smile across her face. "Hey."

"Hey," Catherine smiled.

I know I dreamed you a sin and a lie
I have my freedom but I dont have much time
Faith has been broken, tears must be cried
Lets do some living after we die

"Don't ever leave me," Sara sighed, burying her hand in the strawberry-blonde's hair.

Catherine just smiled. "Sara... wild horses couldn't drag me away."

Wild horses couldn't drag me away
Wild, wild horses, we'll ride them some day

The End

And I was all, "OMG! I'd pay to see that!"
Seriously, the whole part where Catherine wrapped her arms around Sara's waist? Yeah, that was fun. Especiall with the shoulder thing...YEAH!

Aww, thanks guys! :D Jaynie-poo, do you see any yellow feathers this time? Didn't think so :p

Hehe, Alexx sounds excited. Getting into more of a C/S mood, are we? ;)

Okay...If I'm assuming correctly, your birthday is eaither today or a few days ago...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Oh...A C/S mood? I...uh...wouldn't know anything about that.

July 7 Alexx ^^ You're right, it's today!

Oh, I'm sure you wouldn't know anything about a C/S mood :rolleyes: *points* LOOK OVER THERE; SARA AND CATH ARE KISSING!

quoth_the_raven said:
*points* LOOK OVER THERE; SARA AND CATH ARE KISSING!
Damn woman.. I was like.. WHERE WHERE WHERE!!! :eek: You got my attention :p

Have you been plucking your yellow feathers?? I just suspect you being the duckman.. I'd rather have you hear it from me than from someone else :)

Back