Why We Dislike Horatio Caine

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by JLo10131121, May 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JLo10131121

JLo10131121 Witness

GregNickRyanFan - I agree with you about Eric should have been passing out. It would have made much more sense. The way that everyone started dropping, very indiscriminately, disturbed me (assuming the stamps was the source of the poison), if it was the air ducts circulating poisonous air, then why the heck didn't EVERYONE drop about the same time? That's for another topic though.

As for how they're directing DC, I think it's the stupidest thing in the world. I liked him so much better in Seasons 1-3, and now, I just can't stand the guy. I remember a couple of times the oneliners recently have been delivered by someone other than H and they were better received, at least by me. I liked hearing someone else deliver them. It was different, and nice, and didn't make me want to roll my eyes.

2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Trust me I know the feeling ;). I was away for about 6 months and even now there are a lot of threads I keep away from ;).

I'm not 100% sure about that. I think that Caruso had a lot to do with what Horatio is today.

I would just pay to have ANYTHING happen to Horatio.

It was implied that he was going to beat the guy up. The guy kept saying he wasn't resisting arrest and Horatio kind of rolled up his sleeves and was shown kind of advancing towards him. It was never brought up again so we never know exactly what happened. But a lot of people feel that if he went on a hunting spree for Marisol's killer and shot another guy point blank in Brazil then it's not a stretch that the pedophile was beaten up. We'll never know unless the writers decide to bring it up.

Now about the children.... A lot of you have commented that there are other characters that can have the scenes with the kids. I totally agree. Calleigh is great with children the 1.5 times she has been given the chance. Eric was adorable with the little girl in Born to Kill, Ryan took care of the baby in an episode I can't remember the name, and Natalia did a good job with the kids in Mommie D. So Horatio does NOT always have to be with the kids. Most of the time it just makes me roll my eyes. I'd really love to see Calleigh do it again because her sweetness really comes through. Oh and Eric cause he just looks hot :lol:.

I agree!

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'm not saying that there isn't a chance that he punched the predator (personally I would have kneed the guy in the groin, but that's just me- I have no tolerance for child predators), but I don't think he killed him.

4. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Hey folks, as I've now started a general Dislike A Miami Character? thread, I'd like everyone to continue discussion there. The reasons there have been stated and any questions or concerns can be PMed to myself or FieldMouse. Thanks.

*closed*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.