Why have famous guest stars?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by daisymay, Feb 20, 2012.

1. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

Raquel Welch's part in last night's episode was fantastic, as was the whole episode. I'm glad she was given a substantial role and she played it very well.

I'm looking forward to seeing Malcolm McDowell. He was great in L.A. back in Season 8 and I can't wait to see what he'll bring to the table now that he's out to get Horatio and the team.

2. Bellemaria

Bellemaria Prime Suspect

In spite of I was sceptic I really enjoyed Raquel Welch acting. Her role was definitely much more interesting then Bo Derek's. And she played really good and looked amazing

3. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

My feelings for these shows having guest stars is to boost the amount of viewers. I watch NCIS back in November when Robert Waggner was on, and I had never paid the show any attention. O.K., now there have been two women from the past who's names are still big, but what's next? I really don't think there is an impact of more viewers when any show has guest stars. It's been done for years, it's nothing new, and I can't really see how it would change things for people who believe a program is failing because of the lack of money it takes to just make 1 episode. I think the U.S. economy has play a role in all major TV programs not making it as well as they should due to budget cuts. We can thank Congress for that, not former President George Bush, nor current President Obama.

Peace

4. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

I thought she did great and seemed to enjoy working alongside David
    (and vice versa). All in all it was a great episode.

5. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

I can agree to that, she did a professional, straight up job, but remember, she has been out there for decades!

Peace