Who's your favorite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is a thread like this in the GENERAL CSI FORUM
above this one...

and Catherine is spelled with a C instead of a K :D

Grissom, he's awesome. I love his office, his jars and the intresting lines he always say. :lol:

I vote for Gil Grissom, because he's very freaky und funny on his own disposition.
I love his jokes, his sense for humor and his passion for enigmas. And his liking for beetles... ! ;)

Is the number of Las Vegas !

hm. i dunno, i like them both for way different reasons, its hard to choose, i like both, for me, its easier to choose when its male/male, female/female, but i guess id say grissom overall. although i do really like catherine too. a lot.

grissom. he is an enigma. hes full of surprises. genious. doesnt get people. i like the way he looks at things.
i like cath too. i like her no BS attitude, and also the been there dont that attitude. i like them both in different ways, so i didnt vote.

Hard to choose because I love both characters, but since Marg is my all-time favorite actress, I had to vote for Catherine :)

pabzi said:
grissom. he is an enigma. hes full of surprises. genious. doesnt get people. i like the way he looks at things.
i like cath too. i like her no BS attitude, and also the been there dont that attitude. i like them both in different ways, so i didnt vote.
That's a really great reason for not voting, pabzi. I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back