Who's the miniature killer?

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Skipperkat11, Feb 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skipperkat11

Skipperkat11 Victim

Anyone think that it is possible that one of the CSIs is the miniature killer? Maybe like Greg...or Sara? Greg just seems fishy...and so does that other creepy lab guy (name?) who's always trying to impress Grissom.
    Sara was in foster care and maybe Ernie Dell wants to protect her. Although, I would assume that Sara was in foster care in California since that is where she was raised. But in "Monster in a Box" they show footage of foster kids, and the last scene is of 2 boys and a girl (whose face is mostly covered). Perhaps that girl was Sara? I would hate to see that, because I like Grissom and Sara together and want them to have a nice life. Anyone else's thoughts running in this direction? I mean this would be a serious twist.

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Since this only relates to CSI Vegas, I'll move the thread to the proper forum. :D

-->Moved to CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Okay first there is a thread called
    MCSK *No Spoilers*, which discusses things that have already aired about the case.

For speculation on the MCSK about future episodes, that should be done in the "Spoiler Lab" Tacked at the top of this forum.

**Locked**

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.