Whoohoo!! D/L with song!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by NIkkie1993, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NIkkie1993

NIkkie1993 Victim

Ok so, obviously this is a D/L thread. So to make things even more adorable let's add songs that go great with the stories we post. :)

2. NIkkie1993

NIkkie1993 Victim

Wedding Day

:)Title: Wedding Day :)Song: "I'll Be" by Edwin McCain

Today is October 12th and today is a very special day for Danny and Lindsay. Two years ago it would've been the day they first met. But a year from today, it would be their first wedding anniversary.

Lindsay was in her apartment all dressed up and ready to go. She wanted to get out of her room and join Stella, her maid of honor, in the living room for pictures but she can't get up. She can't look away from her reflection in the mirror.

"Is this really me?" she asked herself. "Have I really changed this much since I've been here?"

She just can't believe that two years ago she was just this country girl from Montana.

"I can't believe this." she said. "I can't believe I've come this far."

Just as she was about to get up, she heard a knock on her door. And her handsome groom walked in.

"Hey, what are you doing here? Your not supposed to see the bride in her wedding dress." She said.

"Well, I just wanted to make sure you're really here"

"What made you think I wouldn't be here?"

"I don't know. I guess I just can't believe that a year and a half ago you wouldn't even go on a date with me and now your all set to marry me."

"But if I remember correctly, a year and 3 months ago I did go out with you."

"And 11 months and 2 weeks ago I asked you to marry me" Danny said leaning in for a hug.

"And I said yes, didn't I?" Lindsay said, hugging him.

"Yes you did. Ok, I gotta go and make sure Flack doesn't hit on any of the bridesmaids." Danny said walking out.

"Ok, sweetie. Bye."

Lindsay only invited her parents and 2 of her friends back home from Montana.

At the church:

Everything was set, and everything was ready. It was time for Lindsay to walk down the aisle. But before she does, "I'll Be" by Edwin McCain starts playing as the flower girls, the bridesmaids and groomsmen walked down the aisle.

The just as the chorus start the door opens, and Lindsay walks in as a vision of perfection. And Danny is just awestruck. Memories just start flodding back into both their minds.

Their first meeting, their first case alone together, the bugs Danny bought and LIndsay ate, the expirament on the roof, Danny jokingly proposed to Lindsay infront of a dead football player, Lindsay being told by Hammerback that Danny has a crush on her, Danny being worried sick about Lindsay being to close to the building when it exploded, Danny hugging Lindsay close because he was so worried about her, Danny being stood up and shot down.

All the bad and good memories were nothing now. What was important is that they were minutes away from being husband and wife.

The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful
    Stop me and steal my breath.
    Emeralds from mountains thrust toward the sky
    Never revealing their depth.
    Tell me that we belong together,
    Dress it up with the trappings of love.
    I'll be captivated,
    I'll hang from your lips,
    Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above.

[Chorus:]
    I'll be your crying shoulder,
    I'll be love's suicide
    I'll be better when I'm older,
    I'll be the greatest fan of your life.

Rain falls angry on the tin roof
    As we lie awake in my bed.
    You're my survival, you're my living proof.
    My love is alive not dead.
    Tell me that we belong together.
    Dress it up with the trappings of love.
    I'll be captivated,
    I'll hang from your lips,
    Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above

[Chorus]

I've been dropped out, burned up, fought my way back from the dead.
    Tuned in, turned on, remembered the things that you said

[Chorus x2]

The greatest fan of your life.
    ...greatest fan of your life.

:) ;):) ;):) ;)

3. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Re: Wedding Day

Are we allowed this? And you double-posted, a Mod is going to tell you that. I'm a D/L fan though, so go to the Danny/Lindsay #13 thread... we can put little scenarios there and such. And we have a D/L song through called : "Our Danny and Linds Soundtrack".

4. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Re: Wedding Day

Danny/Lindsay discussion should take place in the Danny/Lindsay thread .

There is also a song thread just for Danny/Lindsay that you can post in here .

Also, you can check here for a list of all the Shipper Central threads.

With that, I am locking this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.