Who would you want to save your life?

CSINicole

Police Officer
Ok. Im new at the making a post thing.

But if you were in serious danger...who would you want to save your life and why?

Horatio?
Eric?
Speed?
Ryan?
Boa Vista?
Cal?
Tripp?
Stetler?
Gil?
Warrick?
Nick?
Greg?

tell me what you all think!

Re: Who would you want to save you life?

If I'm in danger, who do I want to save my life? My favorite character are between Nick and Grissom. I would said Nick. He would save my life from danger. Grissom would done the same thimg. Those two are my favorite.

hey why isn't Speed a choice?!? :( i'd have to say it's a tie between Eric, Ryan and H! all three of them can work together to save my life!!!

Soory! Ill put Speed in. He was the one I couldnt think of...i new there was 1 more. thanks!

If I had to choose from the list it would have to be Horatio, because he is cool under pressure and has alot of experience. If I could choose from somebody off the list, I would choose Mac. Being an ex-marine he would have alot of training from combat to first aid. You created a good post.

im sure you can pick anyone who isnt on the list as well ;) plus dont forget the new york cast!

just an aside: Need4Speed your banner is lovely but is massively oversized. please resize it to fit within the board rules of 75x220 pixels. thank you.

Need4Speed[/] I LOOOOVE UR BANNER...It kinda looks like the Delko one I had!lol. SPEED IS SOOOO HOT!

Ok this...this is a sad pic and its make me tear up!

speedleshot-1.jpg

this is for all my Speed Fans!

R.I.P SPEED!I WILL ALWAY BELIEVE IN YOU!

CSINicole you can edit a post within 24 hours of making it rather than double posting which is considered spamming.

and a reminder to all to make sure you explain why you would choose someone to save your life, not just saying who. otherwise the responses are just spam, and we dont want to have to close it down ;)

Hmmm...this is tough...I think a boy from Texas with an adorable grin. That way if I did die least I would die with a big ole smile on my face, for he'd be the last thing I saw and that be a good way to go ;) I do say myself, tee heh heh

I wouldn't be picky as long as someone saved my life. But if I had to pick which of them would I'd either say Nicky or Warrick. Nick because I have a crush on his character. Warrick because he's so so so so sexy. Ooooh... I would enjoy rewarding him.

I would like Nick to save my life :) He very good at helping the underdog and I think if your life is in danger you'd be the underdog. And just imagine waking up in the hospital with those lovely pools of chocolate starring at you :p. I've just made my day thinking about that :)

Back