Who Watches the Summers Re-Runs?

Well, we don't get 're-runs' exactly over here. WE do hve a channel that shows CSI at least once every night, sometimes even more so. God bless LivingTV ;).

CSI_Ali said:
Well, we don't get 're-runs' exactly over here. WE do hve a channel that shows CSI at least once every night, sometimes even more so. God bless LivingTV ;).
God bless indeed, I love LivingTV!!! Oh and apparetly there are showing CSI Vegas, every friday night at 10, theres a huge billboard for it near my house, will have to try and get a pic :lol:

I watch the CSI reruns every chance i get...it keeps my withdrawl symptoms down.
God bless things that keep withdrawel symptoms down :lol:

CSIVegasMiamiNY said:
theres a huge billboard for it near my house, will have to try and get a pic :lol:
Don't you wish you had a wall at home large enough to hang that as a poster?

I watch the summer re-runs because I managed to miss most of the episodes in the past year... *humph* I also watch older re-runs because there's some episodes I missed and because they inspire me to write. :)

Dynamo1 said:
CSIVegasMiamiNY said:
theres a huge billboard for it near my house, will have to try and get a pic :lol:
Don't you wish you had a wall at home large enough to hang that as a poster?

Oh yeah!!! :lol:

Livingtv are showing the sixth season beginning Friday 8th September at 10.00 pm - One week to go!!
Oh, so thats why the said "new Season" lol

~xJemmax~

I watch them all the time. Only CSI though, on Spike and CBS. I like watching them in case I missed something important. Gum Drops is definitely my favorite episode so far.

Back