Who Watches the Summers Re-Runs?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by janisha_csi, Aug 19, 2006.

1. janisha_csi

janisha_csi Witness

Is anyone watching the re-runs that come on Thrusdays @ 9?? I ask because I read the headline on the homepage...I know that I don't, but I will start to watch in Sept.

The ratings have gone down also...its no longer the most watched show on TV... :( Well last season wasn't all that great and the finale...lets just say it sucked. I didn't like it, espically the ending. (being a Grillows shipper and anti- GSR)

2. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I'll watch the re-runs only if it's a superb episode, which there are very few of. I can only think of one great episode season six, the episode I'm thinking of is Gumdrops.

I agree about the end of the season finale. If the GSR continues, I may stop watching the show.

For the re-runs of Miami and NY, I'll watch Miami if I don't remember an episode, or if I remember that's it's an underrated episode. I watch more NY re-runs than anything else. I missed quite a few episodes during the season, and it think that NY's 05/06 season was probably the best between all three shows. It's odd for me to say that because I used to think that only LV had any quality.

3. disprncss358

disprncss358 Rookie

I do so that I can catch up on the ones that I missed. The one this past week with the little girl always makes me cry.

4. orgasmicbilly

orgasmicbilly Lab Technician

i always watch em...cuz i have nothing better to do...then ill watch them again on the DVD!!!

5. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

I watch them too. I found season 6 eminently forgettable, except for certain episodes. And I want to look back to see if I missed something that would have predicted the GSR finale, which absolutely took me by surprise.

6. FLACK_ATTACK

FLACK_ATTACK Prime Suspect

I do! even through I have most of the CSI:NY season 2 episodes on tape and will be getting the Season 2 DVDS, I just love watching Carmine, Gary, Hill and Eddie! They are by far the hottest!

7. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

no. I mean, if I really like the episode or have nothing to do, I'll watch.

8. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

I always watch them because I have nothing better to do and I like to see if I missed anything important.

9. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

I've been trying to see the end of "Supernatural" but unfortunately it's on at the same time as CSI, so I rarely watch the reruns. Doesn't hurt that I have the whole season recordd already, though! :lol: Well, all except the last episode which I've already taped over! :D

10. pebl

pebl Prime Suspect

Haha same here!

11. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I watch most of them because they're eps I haven't seen yet. Same with the S3 Spike reruns. I can skip the S2 ones later in the evening but watch the 6pm one every night.

12. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

I watch all the NY reruns, they're just as fun the 2nd time around. I watch a few of Miami's reruns, but it's on at the same time as another fave show, Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations, and so far this summer Anthony has been winning out! :lol: I don't bother to watch the LV reruns at all.

13. Roosey

Roosey Captain

What summer reruns? :eek:. Never heard of them, in this stupid land-of-farmers-who-complain-about-the-weather-all-day. Argh, I hate living here.

14. FLACK_ATTACK

FLACK_ATTACK Prime Suspect

I find myself doing that. This Wednesday for NY fans a repeat of Grand Murder at Central Station ( the one where the guy gets burned with acid)That was a great episode the first time around! Can't wait to watch it again!

15. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

I watch them all the time. The ones on CBS and Spike TV. Only because I always watch CSI, no matter if it's reruns or a new episode.