Who wants to see a crossover between all 3 CSI's?

A story involving a terrorist attack would be interesting. What city would you have the attack take place if you were the writer? Would it be New York, Miami, Las Vegas or a totally different city?

speedymeg25 said:
I'm suprised that they haven't even attempted some sort of triple-crossover type show. And what about CSI and CSI: NY in a crossover? I mean they have had CSI and Miami in "Cross Juisdictions" and Miami and New York in "MIA/NYC Non Stop", "Felony Flight", and "Manhattan Manhunt", but no New york and Vegas. I think that would be interesting.

It's not like a francise that is this popular can't afford to take a few risks on their shows every now and then.
Yes! LV/NY crossover! that would be cool, mac and grissom working together. :lol:

A crossover between Las Vegas and New York would be cool. :cool: It would be interesting to see how Grissom and Mac would discuss jurisdiction. It would be very different from the scene between Mac and Horatio in the first NY and Miami crossover. I think that actually Grissom would probably send Catherine and someone else to New York. I wonder is Peyton would be jealous of Catherine.

Back