Who Should Take Horatio Clothes Shopping?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Sphinx, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

It seems like a number of posters includeing myself feel Horatio needs some new clothes. Which of the characters do you think Horatio should go clothes shopping with? How would you change his wardrobe?

2. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Even though both work out of Miami, I don't think Don Johnson as Sonny Crockett. Maybe Mr. Blackwell, the one who puts out the best and worst dressed lists each year. Timothy Dalton and Pierce Brosnan could give him some advice. Just imagine it... "The name is Caine, Horatio Caine."

3. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Oh yeah pierce <3

Well if it has to be a csi miami character I'd say Yelina. Give him more colours again. Love him in blue shirts! And green *rr* :lol:

4. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:DInteresting concept: (We Are Sooooooo Petty!)

;)First of all, Not Tripp. Love him to death but his wardrobe is nearly as boring as H's.

:eek:Second, not Natalia. She'd pick out things she liked, not consider whether H would feel comfortable. He'd buy to please her but everything would remain in his closet.

:pA good mix of Eric & Ryan interspersed with H's own style would add a huge dimension to H's personality. Of course, again, nothing too fadish or he wouldn't wear it. Just a few brighter colors & classic casual.

:cool:Then, Calleigh and Alexx could fill in all that's missing and coordinate it all. They both have a terrific sense of style and would be cautious choosing things that fit H's lifestyle and comfort level.

:rolleyes:Okay, that's enough foolishness from me for the day.

5. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

If someone wants to choose someone who isn't on the show, that is ok with me. This thread was designed just for fun and to get a discussion going. People seemed interested in changing Horatio's wardrobe. I would love to see Horatio in the type of outfits Pierce Brosnan wears. He would look really good. People in Horatio's position usually dress well.

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Who are those guys on that show, whats it called Queer eye for the strait guy? Or do they design your home? Well I say them or if it was a member of the team, Calleigh, she has known him for a long time. Or maybe the whole team could put him on that Finola Hughes show on the STYLE network. Hmm.. a makeover special on Oprah!!

7. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

And they could have Ty Pennington make over the interior of the CSI lab building.

8. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

Ahh! Ty Pennington! *cowars, crawls away*

Sorry, I'm not a huge fan. Little sister is though.

9. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I would love to see guys from The Queer Eye for the Straight Guys. I have never seen the show, but hear it is good. How about the woman and man from What Not To Wear. Your family and friends nominate you. The team could nominate him. Then he would get to stand in a box while people guess his age. They would make him take his current clothesand make him model the clothes for them while they make comments. They would give him money and have him go shopping while they watch on camera in a room somewhere. In the end he would have to stand in the box again. Later he would have to model a new outfit for his friends and family.

10. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

Aw man, that would be great! Poor Horatio. He'd be stuck with awful clothes, though. And I could see him pulling on and off the sunnies while on camera. Id SO watch that episode of What Not to War.

11. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

Wow Pierce yeah we'd get one hell of a nice wardrobe for Horatio if he wore some of his stuff! :lol:

OMG! What Not To Wear would be great for H having him feel better bout himself knowing he doesn't look boring anymore!

12. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I would take Horatio clothes shopping. :D I would buy him a selection of blue, white and green shirts. Some of his stripey ones have been nice too...

[​IMG]

and the checked shirts....

[​IMG]

and this one is a personal favourite...

[​IMG]

...but we definitely need to get rid of the black, week after week! :rolleyes:

Credit: http://www.marghelgenberger.com/

13. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

I'll take him shopping! I hate shopping for myself but when I can shop for someone else- especially Horatio -I'm all for it.

Well I don't mind the whole suits all the time thing, mainly because he seems to look younger than he is in them. I'm a fan of the white shirts, the stripes (that third one is gorgeous, Lucy. Thin stripes over white) I also like the light blue shirts, and the dark blue ones. I loved the shirt he wore in 'No Man's Land'.

But it's too much black. I don't mind the black, but come on- mix it up! Navy, gray, there are other colors besides black. Marisol's been dead a year, thanks, get over your mourning period.

14. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

I was going to say me too...I have a terrible sense of style, but taking H clothes shopping ;) would make my year!
    I have to say, I used to like the stripes, but the stripes on light shirts, the dark shirts with stripes aren't the same!
    And Luce that second pic of him is one of my all time favs, bring back that check!

On the show would have to be Calleigh I think, she dresses really well, really shows her off so nicely, someone to show H in the best light would be ok with me :lol:

15. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I think I know what episodes the first and third pictures are from. Which episode is the second one from? It looks like the woman in front of him is Yelena.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.