Who should leave and Who should stay on the show?

LV: Grissom, Catherine, Greg, Nick, Brass, Doc Robbins, and Warrick should stay. Sara should leave.

Miami: No one should leave (especially not Horatio- OMG if he left I'd go insane).

NY: Everyone should stay but maybe the show should go.... or not.....

LV
Stay: Everyone.

NY
Stay: Everyone. And Pino. They need to bring him back. He was awesome and only on for two episoeds :(

Miami
Stay: Calleigh, Ryan, Frank, Valera, Stetler, Delko. and they need to bring back some key characters too - Speed and Tyler. I heart them both, and Tyler just disappeared one day for no apparent reason.

Leave: Natalia. Ok, when I found out that she was becoming a regular, I tried to like her, I really did. But season 4 was just too painful to forget...the drama, the pregnancy scare, the mole, the soap bubbles *shudder* and now in s5 she gets MORE screentime and storylines? It's just not fair, and not good for the show IMO.

Horatio...ok, maybe he doesn't need to leave persay, but his character now is starting to annoy me. The constant girl drama, the constant drama of the girl dying, the ensuing chaos as he desperately tries to avenge her death...sounds like something my grandma would watch in her stories. If the season 1 & 2 Horatio came back that would be fine, but it's getting a little ridiculous.

I'm bumping this thread to be used in place of the locked "Which Character Would You Kill Off?" thread.

You can express your love and/or dislike for characters in this thread, but please refrain from character bashing. If you want a character to stay or leave the show, please justify your answer.

If someone wants a character you love gone, please don't take it personally. You can express a differing opinion, but don't argue about it.

If you only watch one or two of the shows, or if you really dislike one of them, that's fine, but don't use this thread to bash the other shows/casts/fans/etc. This shouldn't be a problem, but this is not the thread to state your opinion on which show(s) is/are better.

If this thread starts to experience problems, it can and will be closed. Other than that, have fun. :)

Back