Who should leave and Who should stay on the show?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by NHRFan, Nov 13, 2006.

1. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

It goes like this,

CSI- Stay- Nick, Grissom, Greg, Warrick, Sara and Brass.
    Leave- Catherine- I use to like her back then, now I don't. and Sofia.

Miami- Stay or leave- I don't watch the show
    NY- Stay or leave- I don't watch the show.

You could do that with your favorite show or character. Respect the persone's opinion, no yelling or hating, respecting the people.

Notes- Faylynn or Allmaple- if you think this one is familiar to you, you can locked this one because I don't remember if this one was on the board or not.

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Well, I did a quick search and nothing came up, and this doesn't seem like a familiar idea, so we'll leave it open. :)

Yes, please keep this in mind. We don't want this thread (or any other) to end up being overly-negative or disrespectful. :) If it does end up that way, allmaple and I will not hesitate to close it.

3. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Each of the series has about 24 episodes per season, many of them with two or more cases. I think there are enough investigators to go around. Just don't add any more unless someone leaves.

4. saraholic

saraholic Corpse

CSI: Stay: Nick, Sara, Catherine, Sofia, Brass, Warrick
    Leave: Greg, Grissom

Csi: Miami: Stay: Calleigh, Delko, Tripp, Alexx, Boa Vista, Valera
    Leave: Horatio, Ryan

CSI: New York: Stay: Everyone on there. I like everyone. :)

5. allmaple

allmaple Judge

im thinking if we want to keep this thread going then maybe people should contribute reasons as to why they should go, maybe? just so it doesnt turn into another thread of lists.
    and im going to ask for opinions here, do you think this thread is distinguishable from the 'least favourite characters'? i know theres people we dont like but still want to have them around. so if you have reasons for why someone should leave please add it to your post :D

6. saraholic

saraholic Corpse

Oh. I'm sorry.

For Greg/Grissom, I just really don't like their characters. Grissom creeps me out a bit and Greg is just too peppy...These last couple of episodes for Greg have shown his more emotional side, but...I still don't like him.

Miami: Ryan bothered me ever since he replaced Speed. Period. ;) Horatio has always bothered me with his annoying puns, slow method of speaking, and his annoying sunglasses addiction.

New York: I just love them all. I do kinda have a very small disliking for Lindsey because she replaced Aiden, but I've gotten over it and actually like her now. :)

Sorry for not including reasons before allmaple

7. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Ah yes, excellent point, allmaple. :D

There are reasons you can give for wanting to keep or get rid of characters beyond just not liking them. Please explain why you want a character to leave the show, or why you're hoping they stay. We don't want this to turn into just another 'thread of lists' as allmaple said. :D

Also, if it does seem to be just an extension of the 'least favorite character' thread, we'll consider closing one or the other. :)

Edit: By the way, excellent post saraholic--that's the kind of stuff we'd like to see. :)

8. allmaple

allmaple Judge

i want new grissom to leave. hes kind of broody and sulky and isnt any fun anymore. i want old quirky grissom back. the one who tested weird experiments to prove a point, and had much wittier dialogue. he needs to stick around, if that made any sense at all :lol:

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I totally agree !!!he needs to grow the beard back
    THEN he would be the 'old Grissom'

10. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

It's an ensemble program. Nobody should leave with the exception of Eckley!

11. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

ITA. Wholeheartedly. It's really well said, allmaple. I couldn't have put it any better than you did. The old Grissom back in the early seasons was much more enjoyable. :)

12. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

For CSI: Just give me back the lovable main characters that we had before mid-season 5 and I'd be ecstatic. Keep Sofia as a detective. Also bring me back O'Riley, Vartann, Eddie, Sam and Jacqui. Keep Greg in the lab because he had a much brighter personality and was much more fun to watch than Hodges is now. Keep Wendy too - she's cool. And somebody PLEASE bring Ann Donahue back to the original. Trade her for Goldfinger and Rambo!!

For Miami: I've only seen a couple episodes, but please bring back Kim Delaney. Then I might actually watch the show.

13. lea

lea Police Officer

CSI Vegas
    Stay All of them :D
    Reason because.. I think they all have interesting characters in their own right. Sure, I get annoyed by some of them somtimes, Sofia in particular, but I guess it would be weird without her. But yarh, keep them all :D

Same goes for Miami I guess. Not sure about NY, ain't seen enough to judge..

14. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

I think you should keep all of them. Put Sofia back as a detective. (she just isn't the CSI type) Put Greg back in the lab. He is all sullen nowdays.

Just a random thought, what happened to all of Catherine's spunk? It kind of came back in season 5 but more as anger than spunk. Cath needs her spunk!

15. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

CSI:LV-All stay

CSI:MIAMI-All stay

CSI:NY-Peyton has GOT To GO! She is EVIL. I know it is a vague reason and an immature reason too. But, it is the only reason.