Who Said It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so you know, Innocnt_guilty, double posting can considered spaming. Your posts can be edited up to 24 hours after it has been posted :) *steps off mods toes*

speed_cochrane said:
If you're going to guess a character, please from now on, only choose one character at a time. Thanks. ;)
I was thinking about that too.

Was it Horatio?

Hello Innocent_guilty and welcome to the Miami forum. :) I hope you are enjoying the forum.

We do have a small request to make regarding this game. I'm not sure if you saw the earlier post made by my co-mod, speed_cochrane or not, so I'll just repost it here:

speed_cochrane said:
If you're going to guess a character, please from now on, only choose one character at a time. Thanks.

We ask this in the interest of fairness, so that others have an equal opportunity to guess a character. Also, please do not guess again, until the person who posted the quote replies to state whether your earlier guess was correct or not. Again, we ask this in order to give more members an opportunity to particpate in the game.

Thanks for your cooperation. :)

Yep, thanks Innocent_guilty, I was just trying to come up with a quote, but I think I've got one now :)

I'm going to see what he can do to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back